Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Salesforce

6,871 Interview Reviews

3.3

Software Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salesforce in August 2019.

Interview

It consisted of consecutive rounds, which had leetcode medium-easy level questions, oops,DBMS, OS and system design. They ghosted me on campus, without providing a proper reason for rejecting me, after they had promised to continue further rounds the next day.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

HR screening, manager screening, manager 2nd round, panel interview. The woman who prepped me for my interview was fantastic. In the end, they said they were looking for someone more technical.

Health & Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chennai (India)) in May 2020.

Interview

The Interview process was quite smooth. I was assigned a recruitment coordinator who helped me through the process. It was 3 rounds of interview. Have a positive experience towards the interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• About my past Health & Safety exposure/background   Answer Question
    • How to maximize the reach of Health & Safety to the Salesforce Ohana?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process was seamless! This is by far the best process experience I had. The case part was a bit time consuming and several hours went into it. However, good work put in is recognized, and that too was evident when the interview team complemented on the presentation. Just shows you can be critical, yet nice at the same time! The recruiter was simply awesome. Felt like salesforce has responsiveness targets in this process, which is great ... it’s like calling a 1800 number and getting concierge service ... sometimes felt like a prospect, not just a candidate. :)

Interview Questions

• How do you manage projects? How do you go about driving results?   Answer Question

Global Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was quick and seamless. Everyone I had the opportunity was very welcoming and inviting, provided insight and answered any questions I had throughout the process to make it easy and stress free.

Senior Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

1. Recruiter interview over the phone; 2. VP interview in person; 3. Two RVP interviews via Google; 4. Panel interview with 2 RVP's, 1 AVP, 1 Solution Manager via Google
    5. Offer

Interview Questions

• Panel discussion was providing a POV on Salesforce solutions presenting to the C Suite   Answer Question

Diretor De Contas Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in July 2020.

Interview

O processo foi rápido, a sequência planejada de entrevistas foi rigorosamente cumprida conforme as primeiras informações, sem atrasos ou remarcações. Toda a comunicação com a recrutadora foi rápida também e muito clara. As orientações sobre a composição da carta de oferta foram conforme orientações iniciais.

Interview Questions

• Como a minha experiência em processos de vendas para empresas do setor financeiro poderia contribuir caso uma das contas do meu território fosse um grande banco desse setor.   1 Answer

Principal Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Arlington, VA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I had a very positive interview experience with SalesForce. I had several phone and web interviews. I thought the team had great questions that gave me a chance to demonstrate my background and experience. Everyone was really friendly and positive!

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to join SalesForce?   1 Answer

Deal Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The entire process took about 3 weeks. I was referred by an existing Salesforce employee. I found Salesforce to be very respectful and organized through out the process. Since I interviewed during Covid 19 the process was all done over the phone and through Google Meets.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Tableau/Salesforce?

Give an example of a time you had to resolve a conflict in your previous position.

Give an example of a a time you felt proud at work.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interviews were online coz of Covid 19. There were two rounds
    1. Tech interview
    2. Project presentation - Where you have to present a project you have worked on and talk about it for 20 mins. There will be follow up questions

Interview Questions

• Integration patterns
      Community cloud security.