Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Salesforce

5,191 Interview Reviews

3.3

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Quick - there wasn't weeks between interviews, everything happened quickly and smoothly
    Informative - HR representatives and hiring manager were provided a lot of information about the hiring process and what each interview would entail. They answered any questions I had very promptly
    Mock email and call - the tasks set for the final portion of the interview process were organised and challenging to a degree - but in a good way. They really test you to make sure you're the right fit

Interview Questions

• How would someone who didn't like you, describe you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screen led to a one on one video call with a member of technical staff. After that, I had to complete a timed programming test. From there, I was invited to interview on-site with a number of senior staff members. The interviews were a mix of technical topics, depth probing questions, past behavior examples, etc.

Interview Questions

• Went over my solution to the timed programming test and how to improve it. Walked through various workload deployment and scaling scenarios.   Answer Question

Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Quick phone interview, followed by 30 minute phone interview and then in-office interview with panel. The interviews were thorough and asked a variety of questions. SalesForce has an internal portal that also helps prepare you for their interview process. They had great communication throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, reasons for wanting this job, why it would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Change Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Was contacted via recruiter from an application I put in a few months before. From first contact to offer the process took approximately 5 weeks. Had a phone screen, interview with the hiring manager, three 1-hour panel interviews onsite, final interview with a senior manager on the team. It was a very straight forward process and the recruiter was available for any questions I had along the way. Every team member I met with was approachable and easy to talk to. I had a few panel interviews conducted virtually, which was a great way to see how this team interacts and works together.

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce? Role specific questions. "Tell me about a time when..." questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2019.

Interview

1. Phone Screening (15min) - What motivated me to apply for this position / why BDA / Why Salesforce
    2. Two Virtual Interviews (30min/45min) - Why BDA ? Why Sales ? Why Salesforce ? What skills do I need to improve? Strengths? Company competitors? What salesforce does in one sentence? Why are you interested in living in Dublin? Describe a recent setback and how did you deal with it? Tell me something about you that is not on your CV.
    3. Case study (30min) - Analyse and present a case study

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hillsboro, OR (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward . Was contacted by a recruiter on Linkedin , followed by technical screening over the phone by the hiring manager then a coding challenge . On completion of the coding challenge I got a call from my recruiter and he setup a series of remote technical interviews . Got a call from my recruiter after 2 weeks and was given an offer which I accepted it . Overall process 2 months .

Interview Questions

• Q ) Tell me about yourself and a challenge at work which you faced recently . How did you resolve it ?   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Plano, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward. There were a total of 3 interviews. The recruiter provided a wealth of information that I highly recommend candidates review prior to the interview. Also, review the company’s values and come with questions.

Interview Questions

• The teams mainly had behavioral style questions.   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

Meetings and interviews with cross-functional areas, along with, internal recruiter, two up leadership and peers of your one up manager. Following this a presentation was required to a panel that covered a specific case study. Finally a debrief was carried out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you orchestrated your last strategic deal.   Answer Question

Lead Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Vetting Call with recruiter
    Interview with a Manager
    Discovery Call to simulate real life
    Presentation and Demo based on discovery call - supported by an assigned buddy
    Call with a vice president for cultural fit

Interview Questions

• Previous experience
      Challenges and how they were overcome   Answer Question

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Online coding assignment (transaction processing with rollback feature) -> F2F 1st round Technical (mostly data structures) -> F2F 2nd round Technical (language specific, for me Java multi-threading) -> F2F 3rd round Managerial (general ability questions)

Interview Questions

• 1st Technical Round:
      Find out longest increasing sequence in nxn Matrix?
      How to traverse binary tree in-orderly without recursion?   1 Answer
    • 2nd Technical Round:
      1. What is a deadlock?
      2. Write a program in Java to produce deadlock scenario?
      3. How to avoid deadlock?
      4. Find you own pattern matching algorithm with O(n) complexity?   1 Answer