Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Salesforce

5,199 Interview Reviews

3.3

Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Quick phone interview, followed by 30 minute phone interview and then in-office interview with panel. The interviews were thorough and asked a variety of questions. SalesForce has an internal portal that also helps prepare you for their interview process. They had great communication throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, reasons for wanting this job, why it would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Change Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Was contacted via recruiter from an application I put in a few months before. From first contact to offer the process took approximately 5 weeks. Had a phone screen, interview with the hiring manager, three 1-hour panel interviews onsite, final interview with a senior manager on the team. It was a very straight forward process and the recruiter was available for any questions I had along the way. Every team member I met with was approachable and easy to talk to. I had a few panel interviews conducted virtually, which was a great way to see how this team interacts and works together.

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce? Role specific questions. "Tell me about a time when..." questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2019.

Interview

1. Phone Screening (15min) - What motivated me to apply for this position / why BDA / Why Salesforce
    2. Two Virtual Interviews (30min/45min) - Why BDA ? Why Sales ? Why Salesforce ? What skills do I need to improve? Strengths? Company competitors? What salesforce does in one sentence? Why are you interested in living in Dublin? Describe a recent setback and how did you deal with it? Tell me something about you that is not on your CV.
    3. Case study (30min) - Analyse and present a case study

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hillsboro, OR (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward . Was contacted by a recruiter on Linkedin , followed by technical screening over the phone by the hiring manager then a coding challenge . On completion of the coding challenge I got a call from my recruiter and he setup a series of remote technical interviews . Got a call from my recruiter after 2 weeks and was given an offer which I accepted it . Overall process 2 months .

Interview Questions

• Q ) Tell me about yourself and a challenge at work which you faced recently . How did you resolve it ?   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Plano, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward. There were a total of 3 interviews. The recruiter provided a wealth of information that I highly recommend candidates review prior to the interview. Also, review the company’s values and come with questions.

Interview Questions

• The teams mainly had behavioral style questions.   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

Meetings and interviews with cross-functional areas, along with, internal recruiter, two up leadership and peers of your one up manager. Following this a presentation was required to a panel that covered a specific case study. Finally a debrief was carried out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you orchestrated your last strategic deal.   Answer Question

Lead Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Vetting Call with recruiter
    Interview with a Manager
    Discovery Call to simulate real life
    Presentation and Demo based on discovery call - supported by an assigned buddy
    Call with a vice president for cultural fit

Interview Questions

• Previous experience
      Challenges and how they were overcome   Answer Question

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Online coding assignment (transaction processing with rollback feature) -> F2F 1st round Technical (mostly data structures) -> F2F 2nd round Technical (language specific, for me Java multi-threading) -> F2F 3rd round Managerial (general ability questions)

Interview Questions

• 1st Technical Round:
      Find out longest increasing sequence in nxn Matrix?
      How to traverse binary tree in-orderly without recursion?   1 Answer
    • 2nd Technical Round:
      1. What is a deadlock?
      2. Write a program in Java to produce deadlock scenario?
      3. How to avoid deadlock?
      4. Find you own pattern matching algorithm with O(n) complexity?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to join Salseforce?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2019.

Interview

The process was efficient and I found the team friendly, helpful and responsive. A great start to my experience with Salesforce. It was the first time I had been set an assessment task and asked to present at an interview and I found that a great way to demonstrate my understanding of the role and how I would approach the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Salesforce   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2019.

Interview

I saw the Job opening on LinkedIn and applied after a few day of my consideration. The whole processes took about 2 months considering that myself and interviewers' schedule were not match due to business travel for both. 4 rounds of interviews; HR, hiring manger, RVP, presentation with panel.