Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Salesforce

6,862 Interview Reviews

3.3

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in April 2020.

Interview

1. Recruiter Phone Screen
    2. Hiring Manager meeting
    3. Manager + coworker meeting
    4. Pitch & presentation to panel

The process became quite lengthy due to complications caused by Covid-19, but my contacts at Salesforce were excellent and worked hard to secure the earliest start date they could.

Communication from everyone at Salesforce was quick and very professional.

My prospective coworkers were incredibly generous with their time, and gave me honest and ope accounts of working for the NZ business.

Program Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

This was second time I interviewed for the same position. 6 months back I was not selected, based on the last panel interview. I applied both times with Employee Referral , I believe the referral does matter to get you the interview call faster but does not factor in selection , which is totally based on your interview performance.

Interview process - I got call from recruiter to discuss the process , my expectations etc. I was told that there will be 3 rounds of interviews - Technical 1:1 , consulting 1:1 and Panel presentation .
    The technical round was not tough(I was very well prepared) , questions were on in general software architecture, integration,enterprise architecture, middle-ware, software designs, etc. There were no Salesforce specific questions.
    After the first interview I was told that they would skip the second round and go for the panel interview presentation directly .
    Panel interview was 20 min of introduction and general questions, 20 mins of my presentation and Q&A, and 20 minutes for me to ask any questions.

It's important that you plan your ppt to finish in time and leave enough time for questions (I did this mistake last time I interviewed). Questions were about the topic I presented.
    Couple of pointer I would note to include in your ppt-
    ppt has to have a right mix of Business and technical details.
    you should be able to explain the business case clearly
    you should be able to show the value the project added by solving the problem

The process took 2 weeks, I had offer in had by the end of 2nd week and it was all remote .

I wish you all good luck.

Interview Questions

• How would you designs a web application?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce in February 2020.

Interview

I originally applied for an Associate Solutions Engineer, Success Graduate position in the Public Sector through an employee referral but was let go after the final interview. Overall, the process was very positive, it just was not the right fit. My recruiter directed me to a different Associate Solutions Engineer, Success Graduate position in the commercial sector. This interview process went very smoothly. I was very prepared for the final interview and nailed it!

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I would be totally honest here. I would start by saying I love the Salesforce Recruiting team and especially, Ben Amerault. Ben played a very crucial & significant role in me getting the internship. So, the journey started with me getting in touch with Ben an year back. I was studying and had got in touch with Ben through an internal referral. I emailed him that I am looking for an Intern opportunity. He made me fill the required Intern Application on the portal and got me into the interviewing pipeline by sending me Hackerrank. The hackerrank went good for me and questions were average level. But after completing hackerrank, there wasn't much response back from Salesforce side, and I realized either all the positions have been filled or I messed up in my coding competition. I used to email Ben to give me an update and he would everytime be very informative, helpful & tell me where I stand in the pipeline and that the team is still looking for a team where my profile can match. Months passed by and I had literally given up any hope of interning at Salesforce for Summer 2020. Then one fine day, somewhere in April 2020, I emailed Ben that I would be really grateful if I could get an update whether I am moving forward and if not if he can consider me for full time opportunities for next year. Ben told me that all the positions had been filled and he appreciates me keeping in touch and he would surely hold onto my profile for full time positions. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a reply back since by this time Covid had caused lockdown and everyone was WFH and I wasn't sure if he would take out time to reply to my emails. After a few days from that email, I received an email from Ben regarding a newly opened opportunity and if I would be likely to be considered for it. I was so surprised and happy that Ben remembered me and reached out to me as soon as he got to know about this. I said Yes to that and he referred me to a different recruiter who handled my interviews for the team I am currently interning in. I thank my stars that I made it through the interviews and I got to intern with Salesforce. Now that I look back, the turning point for me to get this internship was, if Ben hadn't remembered to contact me, if Ben haven't been so kind to reply to my constant emails to him, whenever I asked for an update. I had applied to multiple companies but I never had such a personal interviewing experience with the recruiters replying to my emails, even when positions were filled and making sure to reach me when a new position opened up. I cannot express how grateful I am to Ben, Salesforce & Mulesoft for giving me this opportunity to intern. Thank you!!

Interview Questions

• I had a very long interview on DSA, Web Application Development & Kafka   1 Answer

Sales Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2020.

Interview

Four stages; including a screening interview with a Salesforce internal recruiter, hiring manager, incumbent for culture fit, and a personal presentation to a group/ panel of five. Due to COVID, the interview process was done entirely using video conferencing and took longer than it would have otherwise. Salesforce reps were good at managing my expectations through the longer than normal process.

Interview Questions

• In general, typical experience and behaviour interview questions with a focus on sales, influencing skills and values.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in February 2020.

Interview

This is one of the best interview process which I've ever came across. I've interviewed and selected at YouTube, Amazon, Adobe etc and Salesforce's helpful Human Resource folks were the biggest advantage to this. They were very motivating

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in June 2020.

Interview

Very professional, always received feedback for next steps and a clear path of how to advance in the process. Always gave me at least 2 days to clear agenda and the communication with my recruiter was the best.

Interview Questions

• Tell me from A to Z how you managed your commercial operation.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interviews was pretty speedy and transparent . The folks were super friendly and understanding. Moreover , I was made aware of the process right from the start and timelines.

Interview Questions

• Questions were Industry focussed around trends , impact of Covid etc   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England) in May 2020.

Interview

The process was exceptionally slick and exceptionally open, honest and friendly. Every individual I spoke to was welcoming and committed to come back with clear feedback. In each interaction a date for next steps was communicated and in each case the target date beaten. A very good process indeed.

Interview Questions

• There were a set of questions focussing not only upon experience but also myself as a person - What made me "tick" ? What were my achievements? What was I most proud of Business wise and as an individual. I was asked to provide a detailed process of a successful sale and the barriers/key learnings and ways that I dealt with obstacles and objections. In effect- The route to success..   1 Answer

Associate Implementation Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in July 2020.

Interview

Processo 100% automatizado e extremamente organizado. A recrutadora esteve todo o processo ao meu lado me suportando e garantindo que todas as fases ocorressem sem grandes surpresas. Todos os envolvidos são extremamente agradáveis, solícitos e demonstram o maior interesse no candidato e se ele realmente se encaixa na vaga.

Interview Questions

• a ultima etapa consiste em um painel em que apresentei um projeto que participei e fui questionado tecnicamente sobre a implementação   Answer Question