Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

6,856 Interview Reviews

3.3

Senior Strategic Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England) in June 2020.

Interview

From beginning to end I thought the interview process was slick and enjoyable. Everyone was well prepared and the conversations were well structured. The process took place during the C-19 lock down so we used Google Hang Outs and conference calls.

Interview Questions

• What will be your 30-60-90 day plan after you join Salesforce?   1 Answer

Principal Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in June 2020.

Interview

Un reclutador de Argentina me contacto y me agendo cuatro entrevistas con diferentes perfiles. Todas fueron en el lapso de 10 dias. El objetivo de las mismas es entender si tu perfil hace fit con la posicion y que traes de aporte a la compañia.

Interview Questions

• Las preguntas son situacionales. Como abordarías un tema especifico ante una situacion particular.   Answer Question

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Fast and efficient. From job posting to offer was less than 30 days. Recruiter was kind and provided good guidance throughout the process. They certainly have given much thought to assessing candidates and matching skills to persona. Presentation guidance was a bit askance; however, the trailheads provided great self-paced training.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a large and complex organization?   1 Answer

Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England) in April 2020.

Interview

I thoroughly enjoyed the interview process. The recruiters took an active interest in me and provided help at every stage. I participated in Google Hangouts and a panel interview based on a presentation I was asked to create in advance.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What role do you play within a group?   Answer Question

SMB Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Salesforce provided tons of resources to set me up for success - I almost over prepared because I wanted to learn everything they sent my way! Due to Covid it was virtual but the recruiter & team made me feel very comfortable via Google Hangout.

Program Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I got connected with the recruiter through the referral. The process was really smooth and I haven't seen such a great recruiter. My recruiter was one of the best recruiters I have ever worked in my entire career. The overall team was very friendly and welcoming. I had forst round of technical interviews with on the senior Architect. It was a video call, the interviewer was not able to turn on his camera but he informed me in the beginning and it was fine. It was not related to Salesforce Architecture it was more generic technical interview. He primarily asked things related to the Integration, web services, Networking, Enterprise Architecture.
    Second round was my panel interview with 3 directors, it was a split with 20 minutes of the initial introductions and Q/A followed by upto 20 mins of panel presentation. This presentation was mainly to understand your executive presence and how you map projects with business values. It is supposed to be an executive presentation with overview but they do expect you to showcase some level of architecture and processes. Followed by the presentation they will ask you questions and also expect to ask any questions about the role and the team which is usual.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face during this project?
      What was your role?
      How did you overcome your challenges?
      Why SOAP or REST?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in April 2020.

Interview

From the initial Recruiter briefing, through the next three rounds of interviews, including a panel presentation, the process was very clear and transparent. The recruitment team were always on hand to answer any additional questions I had outside of the formal interview process and extremely punctual in responding and providing post interview feedback. In total i went through three rounds of interviews post the HR briefing. This included a presentation I had to deliver to a panel of four on a brief provided by SF HR.

Interview Questions

• Example(s) of situations where I had to make some difficult decision(s)   Answer Question
    • Experience in partnering with Senior Executives   Answer Question

Program Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in April 2020.

Interview

The application process took about 2+ months having plenty Hangout meetings or phone calls due to the Covid19 situation. Overall very good interview experiences. Very professional interview sessions were organized. The interviewers were very friendly allowing us to have relaxed discussions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nantes (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Nantes (France)) in May 2020.

Interview

Plusieurs entretiens tous effectués à distance pendant la période de confinement (mars à mai 2020) :
    . call découverte avec le responsable du recrutement sur ce poste chez Salesforce
    . entretien visio de 45 mn avec le n+2 potentiel
    . panel d'interview : préparation en amont d'un business case (problématique chez un client) puis jeu de rôle d'être un Account Executive en face du board de ce client (4 personnes pendant 30 mn puis debrief 15 mn)
    . entretien 1h avec n+1
    . entretien 30 mn avec n+3
    . entretien 30 mn avec n+4 (DG adjoint)

Interview Questions

• Exemple durant le panel : Pourquoi devrions-nous prendre votre offre qui est bien plus chère que Microsoft ?   Answer Question
    • Exemple durant une des interviews : quelles sont les valeurs de Salesforce ?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Long but great communication throughout the process. I began interviewing during the holidays so it made sense as to why the process was longer. The recruiter was very helpful during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What is one question that we haven't ask that you thought we would ask?   Answer Question