Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Salesforce

5,201 Interview Reviews

3.3

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2019.

Interview

The process was efficient and I found the team friendly, helpful and responsive. A great start to my experience with Salesforce. It was the first time I had been set an assessment task and asked to present at an interview and I found that a great way to demonstrate my understanding of the role and how I would approach the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Salesforce   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2019.

Interview

I saw the Job opening on LinkedIn and applied after a few day of my consideration. The whole processes took about 2 months considering that myself and interviewers' schedule were not match due to business travel for both. 4 rounds of interviews; HR, hiring manger, RVP, presentation with panel.

Employee Success Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in June 2019.

Interview

I have one phone screening interview, one interview at the offices with the ESBP Director and one Technology Manager after that I have two more interviews with US excutives of the ESBP area.

Interview Questions

• First interview was a regarding Data analysis regarding several HR hypothetical´s.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Salesforce had always been one of my dream companies but I had the worst experience with them. I was contacted by 2 teams (A & B) and had interview rounds with both hiring managers.
    Team A - I really liked talking to the hiring manager and followed up with the HR on an update. The HR did reply but said had no update. This went on for 2-3 weeks in which I followed up 4-5 times and kept getting the same response. Suddenly one day I get an email that they would like me to do a test. I was on a trip and asked for a couple of days. Initially, the HR said that was ok but after a few days I get an email that the requirement is immediate so they will move forward with someone else. Seriously? If it was so immediate then why did they not have an update for 3 weeks?
    Team B - The call with the hiring manager went well and the manager told me that he will ask the recruiter to send the test. I did not hear back from the recruiter at all and still haven't heard back from him after following back multiple times. They do not even have the courtesy to reply.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2019.

Interview

In almost 2 months I did it all.
    Hr interview manager interview and onsite speech ( about 1 hour).
    The hardest part was the last one in front of VP and Managers

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Paris (France)) in April 2019.

Interview

There was 3 main steps :
    1 first call with HR team to validate my undersanding of the role and make sure we are aligned on expectations for the role.
    1 meeting with SE line manager and SE member of the team, to talk about my background and skills.
    1 panel meeting with SE line manager, SE member of the team and one Sales Director where I had to simulate a real meeting in front of a fictive customer, with a complete scenario

Interview Questions

• The main question was about expectations for the panel meeting. It was a 4-page pdf explaining the situation of the fictitious client and what was the purpose of the panel meeting. The final objective was to convince the customer to choose Commerce Cloud.   1 Answer

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Supportive interview process
    Focus on 'show us how you do it' rather than 'tell us how you do it'
    Very responsive on follow ups on updates & transparent to set realistic expectations
    You have to be patient as the process might continue for a long time 12-15 weeks depending on many candidates are interviewed for the role & availabilities

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Brussels (Belgium)) in February 2019.

Interview

I found the recruiting experience very positive, it was always professional and courteous. The recruiter gave very clear instructions and discussed in detail the next steps at each step of the way. Both the phone interviews and on-site interviews were done in an excellent manner, I always received a short feedback which I found very useful.
    The hiring manager was excellent in guiding me for the onsite panel meeting. Salesforce also assigned a buddy to assist in the preparation (presentation and demonstration) for the onsite panel meeting, I found this very useful as I could use this person as my sounding board.
    My only feedback would be to give the candidate a heads up regarding the background check post-hiring.

Premium Priority Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2019.

Interview

3 round interview
    First one with reporting manager
    2nd round technical with panel of 2.
    Final round with worldwide VP and Director for the practice .
    All the interview were on Video conference.

Interview Questions

• Technical and Behavioral based on Job description posted on career site   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I applied online ( Canada). Had my first two interviews in English with the HR recruiter and the hiring manager, then a third one in French . A unique interview process was a practical skills assignment ( in French and English) to submit within a tight deadline . All the resources were friendly and professional. Next steps were all the time communicated. Overall great and smooth interview process

Interview Questions

• Describe your actual contributions with "previous" employer   1 Answer