Salesforce Portfolio Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Portfolio Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.4

Portfolio Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

After being referred for the position, I was contacted by a Salesforce recruiter within three days. From there, the process was incredibly positive, and transparent, and efficient. A great experience overall!

Interview Questions

• If you were to give the value proposition of Datorama [company within Salesforce to which I applied] to a prospective client, what would you say?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Portfolio Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The whole interview process included a recruiter screening, two webcam interviews and an in person presentation to a panel of employees. The process was extremely efficient from start to finish. The recruiters made it easy and straightforward. The interviews themselves I thought were challenging but fair. My only critique would be to include more face to face interviews

Interview Questions

• What's your process for saving a client who would like cancel their services?   Answer Question

Portfolio Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process was very quick and efficient, one phone screen then a video chat and two quick half hour in person interviews, everyone was really nice and on time and conscious of other peoples time. Had an offer within a day of leaving the final interviews and everyone was very respectful of the time and thought it takes to make a big decision.

Portfolio Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Phenomenal process. Got a chance to meet with my future team, director, and a panel of leaders. It was challenging and very worth it at the same time. Highly recommended!

Portfolio Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an interesting process, several interviews including an assessment but all of them positive. The recruiter was very kind, provided me enough, clear information. All the interviewers were straight forward and transparent.

Interview Questions

• They asked for the biggest fail I have had   1 Answer

Portfolio Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

After an initial discussion with the hiring manager, I spoke to a recruiter and was vetted for the job role. In both discussions I was treated with respect and I felt my time was well spent as they went over the job to ensure we were aligned.

Though a series of friendly emails I was brought in for a panel interview where I was asked to present a deck to help explain a project I worked on. The panel was friendly but had important insightful questions that were focussed on my ability to manage relationships.

Overall, I found the process very easy and friendly but well though out enough to ensure the fit was going to be good.

Interview Questions

• How would I manager complex but separate internal organizations in a larger enterprise company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's was quick, the recruiter and I had established a range and it was respected.

Portfolio Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was well executed. After an initial phone screening, I spoke 1-on-1 with the hiring manager, followed by a panel interview and presentation. The HR representatives were efficient and diligent throughout the entire process, which spanned roughly three weeks.

Interview Questions

• If working directly with the VP of Sales within a customer organization, describe your approach to ensure they were receiving maximum value from their Salesforce subscription.   Answer Question

Portfolio Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Mumbai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very detailed but quick. 5 rounds of interviews. A great first impression was created by all the interviewers. The questions were mostly application and scenario based which was good. A lot of emphasis was on understanding me as an individual.

Interview Questions

• Job role related situation based questions.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.