Salesforce Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.8

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter. Very conversational, recruiter was easy to talk to. The email stating I would not be moving forward was generic and the reason for not moving forward was the same reason that they were interested in the first place (experience).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced conflict at the work place and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and was immediately in touch with the hiring manager for role. The interview process itself consisted of three gMeets prior to an in-person interview with two recruiters and another gMeet while I was in the office. The hiring manager for this role was very accessible and great at keeping me in the loop. Overall, a great interview experience!

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

A phone screen interview was set up via email. The duration of the interview took precisely 30 minutes. I was first briefed about the company and department I was applying for. Then I was asked a handful of interview questions. I was given a couple of minutes at the end to ask questions also. Although I did not move on in the process, it was still a very pleasant interview experience.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The overall interviewing process with Salesforce was very positive and engaging. The recruiter that reached out to me initially kept me updated through out the process, and created an environment that allowed me to articulate my experiences without feeling too nervous. Each interviewer did a wonderful job explaining the role and culture of Salesforce, and answered all my questions. The interview process started with an initial phone screen, then the following week was a panel interview, and lastly was an onsite interview. From application to offer the process was thorough, but was not in any case a lengthy process. I received feedback at each step of the process which was much appreciated!

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce? Describe a situation where you took initiative. What is driving you toward recruiting?How would you describe what Salesforce to someone that doesn't know what CRM is? What strengths do you have that you feel would make you successful in this role?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Was scheduled for a phone interview right away and then did 90 minutes of video interviews a few days later. Salesforce wasn't my first choice and because of that I didn't interview strongly, which they could sense. The recruiter actually emailed me to schedule time to "discuss my interviews" and then let me know I wasn't proceeding. Kind of annoying they wasted my time with that call, but it was done in less than 90 seconds. Just email it!

Interview Questions

• I can't remember specifics, but they were all situational questions and they were all reading off of a script. It was very monotonous and impersonal.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (Lawrence, IN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great. My recruiter sent a detailed email confirming my interview and I was sent preparation materials as well. When I arrived onsite there was a current recruiting coordinator there to greet me, show me around the office and answer any last minute questions.

Interview Questions

• Name three of your strengths that would make you stand out at Salesforce   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied in early December and was offered the position by December 21st. The process was very fast and easy to navigate, with extremely friendly employee contacts at every stage. I began with a 30 minute phone interview where I moved onto the second stage which was a mock scheduling exercise. I then received feedback on my phone interview which I found incredibly helpful. I was then scheduled for a final round of interviews which consisted of four 30-minute virtual interviews with different hiring managers. This interview took place on Monday and I received an offer over the phone Friday afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Situational question where they asked about if I escorted a candidate to an interview and the hiring manager was 10 minutes late, what would I do. After my first answer they then followed up by asking what I would do if 10 minutes became 15.   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard. It consisted of two separate (30 minute) phone interviews, with team supervisors. Followed by onsite panel interview with team supervisor, team manager, and a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Asked what appealed to me about the company, specifically what I have heard or learned about the company that I connected to.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interview was a telecom interview with 4 interviewers completed on site. Behavioral and situational questions were asked. There's time at the end of each to ask questions. Overall, it was a very nice experience and I felt like I had a good feel for the team and the culture at Salesforce.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that you needed to think on your feet for. Mainly regarding scheduling, cancelation of interviewers, what would you do type questions. Walk through your thinking process and the options available.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I applied online through a referral, had a 30 minute phone interview two days after applying, completed a scheduling activity after the phone call, and had an onsite interview the next week. The hiring manager was in contact throughout the whole processes providing me with feedback and advice and keeping me updated on next steps.

Interview Questions

• Most were behavioral questions with a few situational questions. Absolutely be prepared to speak about why you want to work at Salesforce and why the job you're applying for in particular. Other questions dealt with times you went above and beyond, what strengths make you a good fit for this particular position, why are you looking for a new position... etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.