Salesforce Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.9

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

A series of behavioral questions, three 30 minute meetings with recruiters and coordinators. They asked about my interest in the company and the role, and to walk them through my work experience and how I could apply my skills to the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Three-step process: 30-minute phone screen, 30-minute Google Hangout, and on-site interview.

Overall, the questions were pretty basic: why are you interested in recruiting? Tell us about your current job. How would you define customer service? Also, there were a few situational-type questions- if you were inundated with tons of emails/had many meetings and candidates coming onsite how would you organize your day?

While I was very interested in Salesforce prior to the interview process, by the end of it I was bummed because the entire process seemed very impersonal. Whenever I answered a question it seemed like the interviewer wasn't really listening and was just going through the motions. I found that very off-putting considering that they stressed the importance of making the candidate experience so special.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter. Very conversational, recruiter was easy to talk to. The email stating I would not be moving forward was generic and the reason for not moving forward was the same reason that they were interested in the first place (experience).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced conflict at the work place and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and was immediately in touch with the hiring manager for role. The interview process itself consisted of three gMeets prior to an in-person interview with two recruiters and another gMeet while I was in the office. The hiring manager for this role was very accessible and great at keeping me in the loop. Overall, a great interview experience!

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

A phone screen interview was set up via email. The duration of the interview took precisely 30 minutes. I was first briefed about the company and department I was applying for. Then I was asked a handful of interview questions. I was given a couple of minutes at the end to ask questions also. Although I did not move on in the process, it was still a very pleasant interview experience.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The overall interviewing process with Salesforce was very positive and engaging. The recruiter that reached out to me initially kept me updated through out the process, and created an environment that allowed me to articulate my experiences without feeling too nervous. Each interviewer did a wonderful job explaining the role and culture of Salesforce, and answered all my questions. The interview process started with an initial phone screen, then the following week was a panel interview, and lastly was an onsite interview. From application to offer the process was thorough, but was not in any case a lengthy process. I received feedback at each step of the process which was much appreciated!

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce? Describe a situation where you took initiative. What is driving you toward recruiting?How would you describe what Salesforce to someone that doesn't know what CRM is? What strengths do you have that you feel would make you successful in this role?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Interview

I interviewed once before and didn’t get on. I reached out to my recruiter who passed my name along. I earned a second interview. I loved our conversation, thought it went great. I completed the scheduling exercise. It went radio silent for a week which is ever usually good. I reached out and was told that they were going to pass based on the results. Admittedly, the instructions weren’t crystal-clear — which is intentional — but I completed it to the best of my abilities. I appreciate the feedback and honesty. I will continue to interview with them as long as they’ll allow me.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Was scheduled for a phone interview right away and then did 90 minutes of video interviews a few days later. Salesforce wasn't my first choice and because of that I didn't interview strongly, which they could sense. The recruiter actually emailed me to schedule time to "discuss my interviews" and then let me know I wasn't proceeding. Kind of annoying they wasted my time with that call, but it was done in less than 90 seconds. Just email it!

Interview Questions

• I can't remember specifics, but they were all situational questions and they were all reading off of a script. It was very monotonous and impersonal.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (Lawrence, IN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great. My recruiter sent a detailed email confirming my interview and I was sent preparation materials as well. When I arrived onsite there was a current recruiting coordinator there to greet me, show me around the office and answer any last minute questions.

Interview Questions

• Name three of your strengths that would make you stand out at Salesforce   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied in early December and was offered the position by December 21st. The process was very fast and easy to navigate, with extremely friendly employee contacts at every stage. I began with a 30 minute phone interview where I moved onto the second stage which was a mock scheduling exercise. I then received feedback on my phone interview which I found incredibly helpful. I was then scheduled for a final round of interviews which consisted of four 30-minute virtual interviews with different hiring managers. This interview took place on Monday and I received an offer over the phone Friday afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Situational question where they asked about if I escorted a candidate to an interview and the hiring manager was 10 minutes late, what would I do. After my first answer they then followed up by asking what I would do if 10 minutes became 15.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.