Salesforce Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.4

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Marietta, GA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The recruiter was great but each team member I spoke with, including the manager was not at all enthusiastic about the job. I ended up speaking with 5 people and doing a stand and present. When I was offered the job, I just couldn’t see myself working for this “robotic” and unhappy team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in August 2018.

Interview

SF has clearly paid careful attention to detail to each step of the interview process. The experience was incredibly buttoned-up from start to finish.

Identified a role that seemed to be a natural fit for my background and requested a warm intro to a Marketing Cloud recruiter from a former colleague/current SF employee (seemingly the most effective means of entry). The recruiter couldn't have been more insightful, supportive and transparent from day one. He provided a clear description of the role's would-be responsibilities, it's fit within the team construct, the skill sets and characteristics from my personal background that would prove most beneficial and more. He then helped offer recommendations in how best to approach each subsequent 1-on-1 and in-person presentation. My recommendation: don't be shy to lean on your recruiter as a trusted partner throughout the process.

The Workday interface, automated updates and push notifications kept me prepared and in the know over the entire ~6 week process. Found SF's interview operations management to be a refreshing, professional change of pace in general when compared to those of its competitors.

As most every other entry here details, you'll go from phone screens to 1-on-1's, to in-person presentations to negotiations. The information you'll need regarding the company, its culture, its processes and priorities are all publicly available on SF's site, candidate resource channels, its Youtube content and more. Candidates can be as prepared as they want to be.

Interview Questions

• Present a 30/60/90-day roll-out strategy given the role's account designation and how you'd recommend approaching the business.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Previous leader recommended me and I spoke to the hiring manager and one of her AEs before submitting an application. Very informal interview process as this is a senior position for which my qualifications were previously proven. Therefore, it was more about personality, cultural fit and career path. Had 5 interviews with various levels of people. Coming from outside of salesforce, I was impressed with the respect and openness of the team.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce in January 2018.

Interview

For a large company, Salesforce makes the entire interview process painless. It has been by FAR the best interview process I ever participated in. My initial call with the recruiter to Offer Letter took less than 30 days to complete! Everyone from Sales Leadership to Recruiting was a pleasure to work with from a candidate experience. The next steps were always clearly defined and constructive feedback was provided in a timely fashion. My favorite part of the interview process was working with the Recruitment team. They were always happy to help and proactively followed-up where they were in the interview process. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Interview Questions

• Walk us through a deal.
      What is your greatest professional accomplishment?
      How would you create a territory strategy?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I reached out to the recruiter through LinkedIn. An email exchange followed, and then I had a telephone call with the recruiter. The next step was a telephone call with VP. Following that was a remote stand & deliver with VP and hiring manager. Then a telephone call with manager. Everybody associated with this process was enthusiastic about Salesforce, and very positive. I cannot say enough good things about the availability of the recruiter - we were texting and talking during weekends.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Process took less than one week. 1) Two phone calls with recruiters. 2) Two phone calls with hiring manager and his peer 3) In person panel presentation. 4) Next day offer sent and accepted.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and went fairly quickly. They took as much time as I needed and answered all of my questions. I had the opportunity to speak with several people who will be on my team and I respect that transparency.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Fairly quick, but thorough process that involved recruiter, Head of Global Sales, VP, Regional Director, and Head of Sales Engineering. Well organized and efficient process and the recruiter I was working with stayed in close contact with me every step of the way - even offering that I could text him anytime over the weekend and he would respond within an hour!

Interview Questions

• Questions around my background, relevancy to the position and the customer base I would be working with. Some technical questions to understand my level of competency in our industry.   Answer Question

Salesforce Response

11 Apr 2019 – SVP, Global Recruiting

Congratulations on your new role! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Makes me happy to hear that your recruiter provided a great experience. Welcome to the #SalesforceOhana!
    - Ana Recio, EVP... More

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The process was great! I was recruited on LinkedIn. Upon acceptance of a conversation one was scheduled within a day. I loved that the recruiter gave all the numbers and benefits upfront so I could make an educated decision if it was a good fit for my expectations before starting the formal process. The week after I completed 4 phone interviews and then was invited onsite for a formal presentation which lasted about an hour. They gave a formal deck which I used little of because I wanted to focus on how I would really handle a discovery meeting. Overall great communication from the recruiting team and probably the best interview process I have been through.

Interview Questions

• They didn’t ask a ton of cheesy interview questions more of an open conversation through the whole process where they would ask follow up questions based on my experience and questions   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Third time was a charm! I spoke with a recruiter who first indicated the position was filled, but would circulate my info if something opened up. I thought it was a brush off, but ended up speaking to two other recruiters. One of them out me in touch with the hiring manager and it went quickly from there.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.