Salesforce Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.4

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The process was as follows: Initial phone call with the recruitment team, phone call with the hiring manager, phone call with two of the hiring manager's peers, and then a mock presentation with the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Internal referral. 1st call with the recruiter, 2nd call with the hiring manager, then a series of calls w/ another RVP, AVP and a peer. Finally, a panel presentation. The offer came within 48 hours. Very comfortable conversations.

Interview Questions

• Talk to us how you interact w/ clients? What do you want from your career? How do you lead a team?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

2 calls with the team RVP, 1 call with the AVP, then a 1-hour stand and deliver. During the process the team was very helpful and moved me quickly through. After my final presentation, I received an offer within 24 hours.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was extremely smooth, thorough and exceeded my expectations. I was updated regularly on the process. I was told how to prepare. I was provided with excellent resources for the Stand and Deliver.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very thorough, well organized, methodical and expeditious. They give the candidate plenty of opportunity to meet with members of the organization to get all of your questions answered. A great experience overall!

Interview Questions

• What would your account overlays say about your management style?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Louisville, CO (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was referred to Salesforce for an open position on the Rocky Mountain Select team and was then contacted by the recruiter who walked me through the process. My first interview was with the hiring manager (RVP) over the phone. My next interview was in person where I presented my professional background and an example of a past sales cycle including the outcome. My last interview was a phone interview with the AVP.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that required collaboration across multiple departments in order to close a deal.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and a colleague who is currently employed at Salesforce passed my resume along to her RVP. I was contacted by a recruiter for an initial conversation about my background and overview of the role. Next, a Sr. Recruiter followed up to schedule a conversation with the RVP whose team I would potentially be on. From there, I met with three additional leaders, and then I was invited to present using a case study. This was by far the best recruitment process I have ever experienced. The recruiters were extremely responsive and I always knew where I was in the process and timeline for the next steps. Everything I have read about the culture of Salesforce came through during the recruitment process.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The process was great! I was recruited on LinkedIn. Upon acceptance of a conversation one was scheduled within a day. I loved that the recruiter gave all the numbers and benefits upfront so I could make an educated decision if it was a good fit for my expectations before starting the formal process. The week after I completed 4 phone interviews and then was invited onsite for a formal presentation which lasted about an hour. They gave a formal deck which I used little of because I wanted to focus on how I would really handle a discovery meeting. Overall great communication from the recruiting team and probably the best interview process I have been through.

Interview Questions

• They didn’t ask a ton of cheesy interview questions more of an open conversation through the whole process where they would ask follow up questions based on my experience and questions   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Third time was a charm! I spoke with a recruiter who first indicated the position was filled, but would circulate my info if something opened up. I thought it was a brush off, but ended up speaking to two other recruiters. One of them out me in touch with the hiring manager and it went quickly from there.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Fairly quick, but thorough process that involved recruiter, Head of Global Sales, VP, Regional Director, and Head of Sales Engineering. Well organized and efficient process and the recruiter I was working with stayed in close contact with me every step of the way - even offering that I could text him anytime over the weekend and he would respond within an hour!

Interview Questions

• Questions around my background, relevancy to the position and the customer base I would be working with. Some technical questions to understand my level of competency in our industry.   Answer Question

Salesforce Response

11 Apr 2019 – SVP, Global Recruiting

Congratulations on your new role! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Makes me happy to hear that your recruiter provided a great experience. Welcome to the #SalesforceOhana!
    - Ana Recio, EVP, Global Recruiting

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.