Salesforce Senior Guest Services Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Senior Guest Services Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.5

Senior Guest Services Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. My recruiter kept in contact with me regularly on what to expect. The onsite interview was pushed back due to unforeseen circumstances, but everyone I spoke with was very gracious and apologetic for any inconvenience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Senior Guest Services Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied to the position on Glassdoor and received a phone interview offer less than a week later. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and was an easy, relaxed conversation. The recruiter was very easy to talk to. I was offered to fly to Dallas from Wisconsin for an in-person interview with the regional manager. After travel delays on both sides, we met a few hours late, but she was very flexible and accommodating. The interview was fairly casual with some specific, pointed questions. Again, the regional manager was very easy to talk to and very nice.

Interview Questions

• If the answer is 4, and you get there by adding 2 and 2 but your colleague gets there by subtracting 1 from 5, how do you go about seeing eye to eye and resolving your differences?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.