Salesforce Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.2

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2012.

Interview

my work spoke for itself
interview process very relaxed
spoke to the right people, not too many, not too few

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Contacted my Salesforce.com recruiter via LinkedIn. I had all the skills they were looking for, according to her.

Passed her phone screen. Contacted by hiring manager. No problem with the interview. Contacted by a technical screen. No problems there either. Recruiter was going to get in touch with me for scheduling an in-person interview the following week. Cleaned out my schedule and planned on taking a day off.

However, I was told by the recruiter, after having to call her after she passed the time on when she would call me, to get an update. She said there have been some developments in the position and wanted to talk to me ASAP.

Turns out that she left me a 2 minute voicemail explaining how they are now re-evaluating the position so I'm now out of the running because I do not have Java. In spite of this, they want to keep me around because they're still really interested in me. It sounds like they are screening external candidates so they can put someone who is internal in that position. I have no proof of this, but I've experienced this before at another company for a different position.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: Do you know Java? No where on my resume does it say I know Java, and if that is a qualification, it should be stated in the beginning.

None of the questions were particularly difficult, and the people seemed overall nice.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in February 2012.

Interview

Took about 3 months from initial email to offer. Had over 11 interviews over this time, mostly in person.

Interview Questions

• Specific question surrounding a marketing outreach I was not familiar which made it difficult to answer completely   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

There was one phone interview each with the recruiter and the hiring manager. After that, I was given a 1-hr coding exercise that I can do it on my own time.
    The on-site interview was a whole day event. It has 1/3 technical and 2/3 managerial.

Overall, it's a very smooth process. Recruiter keeps me updated through out the process from submitting my resume to receiving an offer.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Such BS!! Had an internal referral, spoke to the recruiter, then the hiring manager who hyped up the role and team and showed great enthusiasm and invited me onsite. Recruiter was in touch to schedule the interview and was in constant contact and then suddenly went dark. After following up numerous times they said they went with an internal candidate. This happened again a year later for the same team... Super unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a total of five interviews over a one and-a-half week time span. The entire interview process was pretty breezy, as interviews go. Once i got past the first one, it was smooth sailing. The people I met at Salesforce during my interview process are the reason I accepted! Salesforce has been my home for some time now, and I couldn't be more happy with my decision to join them.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you failed and what did you do to overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

First screen on the phone with the recruiter, followed by a video conference with the hiring manager. And then 2 rounds of on-site interviews, where you talk to various people whom you'll work with. About a week later, the recruiter reached out to me for the job offer.

It was obvious that your personality and whether you're a good fit to the team or not, is important to them. If you're reading this, that means you're doing your preparation and you're on the right track!

The only thing that took me off guard was that I was almost expected to say yes/no during the phone call when they made me the offer. They don't send you a written offer at first. I personally like a written offer, so I can think about the terms, consider a counter offer, etc. I received the written offer only after accepting it verbally.

Over all, the whole process was organized professionally. The recruiter staff was super nice and helpful. The people whom I interviewed were also great: Regardless of what level they're at, they were very helpful to explain what they do and their expectations from the person in this position. So, do not hesitate to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Salesforce Response

23 Aug 2018 – SVP, Global Recruiting

Thank you for sharing your experience and providing feedback. I am delighted to hear that both our recruiters and the hiring team provided an enjoyable experience. Welcome to the #SalesforceOhana... More

Application

Interview

I submitted my resume via the website with the employee referral email address. I received a request for a phone screen within 2-3 days, and several phone and in person interviews took place before an offer was extended. The process was smooth, and the recruiter was very responsive. The process was transparent and they provide a lot of information on how to prepare for the interview, which is very helpful.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The entire hiring and interviewing process with Salesforce was great. The recruiters and coordinators were always on top of things and guided me through the entire process. The interviewers were smart, highly qualified and motivated. Overall it was a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process with Salesforce was professional and timely! I was impressed with every single person I spoke with and met, and felt welcomed the minute I entered the building.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your experience will make you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.