Salesforce Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Senior Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.3

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I had 4 steps interview process: with HR, with my future manager, with Director and with a Senior Manager. All of them were very kind and the process was great.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Tokyo (Japan)) in April 2018.

Interview

4 interview steps, 2 are in person and 2 are video conference plus presentation at the end.
    Overall it was very friendly and feedback was very fast. Since they were looking for immediate replacement, whole process didn't take too long. They said it's normally 1 month to complete whole process but it was about 2 weeks in my case.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult with tight deadline project you've ever worked on and how did you manage and deliver it?   Answer Question

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

6 weeks 7 rounds of interview later, I received my offer!
    At every round, the interviewer took great care to ensure I am comfortable, started on time, was respectful throughout the conversations, spoke about their experience at Salesforce, and ended with telling me more about Salesforce. Honestly, the interview experience peeked my interest to join Salesforce as all of them were genuinely nice
    My recruiter kept me engaged all through by constantly giving me updates and sharing the schedule and feedback. All in all, the six weeks just flew by.

Interview Questions

• I am joining the HR team, the questions were typically behavioural. Some of the questions I was asked :
      1. Why do you want to leave?
      2. Your understanding of the role
      3. Why do you want to join Salesforce
      4. What new ideas/initiatives would you like to bring?
      5. What have been your learnings in your past work experiences?
      6. Tell us about a time when there was conflict at work and what did you do?

And some job specific questions..   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.