Salesforce Strategic Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Strategic Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.3

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Great experience with many resources and information given so you know what to expect and are able to best succeed through the process. All the Salesforce team members are very welcoming and truly make you feel like they value you and their other team members. I am very excited about the opportunity to join the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral which kicked off with a phone screening, followed by in person interview. Next step was a panel interview in the form of a presentation. The recruiters are extremely helpful and guide you along the way through every step. The questions asked were not so much a question and answer setup but rather conversational in trying to get an idea on whether the fit was right.

Interview Questions

• How did you incorporate your extended team and or use a team sell approach to close a deal.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Throughout the entire interview process, Salesforce does a great job of keeping you informed and continuing to push the process forward. The recruiter makes sure you are prepared for every interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the largest deal you closed? Describe the opportunity and sales cycle from the beginning. Objections? Competition? Executive engagement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

From the moment I entered the building I felt welcomed and comfortable that Salesforce was the right place to continue my career. The process was clear and concise and I received valuable feedback during and after the interview. There were several follow up conversations with the recruiter and the hiring manager, each call moved the process forward.

Interview Questions

• Describe for us a time you approached a client (unsolicited) with an innovative solution and what were the results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The process was very transparent. Recruitment prepped me on types of questions asked so I was prepared. I had 4 phone interviews and 1 face to face interview. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Experience closing a large complex deal, who I worked with, how long it took, value of deal.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Had two phone interviews, a face to face locally then traveled to Atlanta for another face to face leadership interview. The entire process took two months but holidays slowed that down a bit.

Interview Questions

• The focus was on having a point of view of how I do, in my current job, and would approach my business at Salesforce. They encouraged me to read through the product portfolio and come prepared with some ideas on how the solutions could fit some customer situations.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Standard process. Phone screen interview with the recruiter owning the requisition. 4 additional phone interviews with key stakeholders and a final in-person interview with AVP. All individuals played a key role in the sales process, as well, there were some future teammates.

Interview Questions

• Describe your approach to account planning, how do you work with the different resources to execute a plan, examples of wins, examples of losses and lessons learned, etc.   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I interviewed first with the hiring manager, then his boss. After that I was invited to do an in person Candidate presentation. I received a template to customize that included a sample agenda and suggestions on what would go in each section. I was given a specific client to research and present how I would approach about a strategic salesforce deal.

Interview Questions

• What was a deal you closed previously and how did you get it from idea to won.   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

From initial call with recruiter to offer letter, everything was laid and communicated professionally and moved according to the timeline given. You knew exactly what was going on through the process and it made you excited to work at Salesforce.

Interview Questions

• What is Salesforce and why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Can you give me an example of how you found an opportunity and then walk me through how you orchestrated the deal to close?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of how you thought quickly on your feet and what was the result?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Healthcloud?   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

One of the best experiences ever. The lead recruiter and team were so easy to work with, really amazing people that love their job and really do care about you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Salesforce?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.