Salesforce Success Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 5 May 2019

2.8

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for this job on the Salesforce website. A few days later, I was contacted for a quick screener interview. She just asked me why I was interested in Salesforce, Customer Success, my favorite class in college, etc. I was told two days later I'd go to the next round.

The next round was a half-hour long conversation with a director of customer success. She asked me more of the similar questions as before, going more into depth about my customer success experiences, what I knew about Salesforce, and asking how I worked best and experiences with collaboration. I was notified the same day that I'd move to the next round.

The final round was a presentation about Customer Success, and I could choose one or two of a few topics to talk about for about 5 minutes. I put a lot of time into my presentation, and I thought it was thorough and did a good job of explaining what I was asked. The 3 panel interviewers asked me further questions about my experiences and how I would work with executives, as well as deal with problems. I thought this went really well.

Then, I heard nothing. Which was weird, considering Salesforce prides itself on being such a great work environment. Only after over a week, and multiple emails to the contacts I had, did I finally get a one-line email saying they went with other candidates with more experience. I was pretty surprised, as I had gotten a lot of indications that I had done pretty well, and it was pretty cold to send a one-line email in the final round. Overall it was a pretty smooth process until the end, which really disappointed me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Paris (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

A very straightforward process - HR screening, Skype motivation interview and a final Assessment Centre. There is a lot of emphasis on who you are and what you are looking for in your career - rather than selling yourself, the focus is on seeing if you would fit into the culture and are excited about learning more about what Salesforce does. In my experience it is better to know as much as you can about the company and make sure that it's somewhere you would imagine yourself.

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Paris (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview over the phone for about 20-25 minutes. HR person, friendly and professional. Questions on CV experience and how relevant it could be for Salesforce. Description of recruitment process.

Success Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in March 2017.

Interview

First Round:
    Interview via telephone with a recruiter - checking the personal fit. Great atmosphere - very familiar!

Second Round:
    Interview via Google Hangout with a manager. Great atmosphere again - it was all about getting to know each other.

Third Round:
    3 interviews and 1 business case. Everybody was extremely helpful and friendly. It was a lot of fun!

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter Interview x2
    Google Hangouts with Hiring Manager
    Assessment Centre with Case Study and 3 interviews

Interviews were more like chats, the interviewers made me feel at ease.

Assessment Centre was a case study presentation done in a group, where they watch you prepare and present the finished case.

Interviewers like to hear that you know a lot about Salesforce and are interested in both the products and the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you deal with conflict in a team situation?
      Q: Tell me about a time you were coached   Answer Question

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruitment process was great - it very much reflected the advertised culture of the firm in the way that the recruiters and other colleagues were very welcoming and friendly. Moreover, you had a clear sense of how far along you were in the process, what the next steps were next and so on. Feedback from the various stages of the process was also given quite quickly and the entire process took around 1,5 to 2 months - and I did apply for the program during the holiday season, which I imagine might have slowed down the process. Overall, a very smooth and positive experience!

After having applied online, I was contacted a few weeks later and setup for a phone screening. Next round consisted of a google hangout talk with a current employee of the particular department. Then I was invited to an assessment day/centre in Amsterdam, which involved a group presentation of a business case (sent out a week prior to the assessment day) and 3 individual interviews with current employees. Lastly, I was invited to meet two employees at the local office after which I was notified with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce compared to other IT-firms?   1 Answer

Success Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2017.

Interview

First round: A short call with HR
    Second round: A google hangouts interview of approximately an hour
    Third round: An assessment day in which you have three face-to-face interviews, a lunch, a business case and a presentation

Interview Questions

• What would you see yourself doing here?
      What is your affinity with technology?
      Why Salesforce?
      Why this position?
      What is important to you in an employer? (Think about situations to support your answer)
      What do you think a good position here would be for you?
      How do you want to grow the next couple of years?   Answer Question

Success Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview to find out a bit about me and what I know about the company. Then a video interview with a VP, with competency based questions and further getting to know me type questions. Assessment centre with a group presentation of a business case study, given one week prior. Following the presentation were 3 interviews, again mainly to get to know me and see how I think etc

Success Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

It took a few weeks until Salesforce contacted me after submitting my CV online. After that, everything was organized perfectly and all of the three rounds happened within one month with quick follow-ups and feedback:

1. Phone interview with HR (~30 min).
    2. Google Hangout interview with a hiring manager (~60 min) --> this was mainly about the experiences on the CV, interests and what one is passionate about.
    3. Assessment Center with three interviews and one group work about a case that could be prepared in advance.

Throughout the entire process, the employees at Salesforce communicated all steps clearly and in a timely manner. They were always concerned with leading enjoyable conversations and getting to know the interviewee rather than putting one under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Salesforce compared to other IT companies?   Answer Question
    • Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question
    • Name the most relevant Salesforce competitors.   Answer Question
    • Questions about IT skills and affinity as well as the tech industry.   Answer Question
    • Looking at the CV, which is your passion?   Answer Question
    • Which role can you imagine yourself to be in and which skills would be needed for it?   Answer Question

Success Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview with an HR specialist. A few days later I had a call with a manager from the Customer Success Group: he was extremely nice and put me at my ease right from the start. One week later I was invited to Paris to have an Assessment Center together with other 11 graduates. We had three more interviews with different Customer Success Group employees, then a business case analysis in teams of three people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.