Samsung Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Samsung Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

1,266 Interview Reviews

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Phone calls - two rounds, about 30 to 45 minutes per round, talked about past experiences;
    Video conference calls- three rounds, about 45 to 60 minutes per round, conducted technical programming skills evaluation.
    Phone calls - two rounds, about 15 to 30 minutes per round, talked about salary, benefits and relocation package.

Interview Questions

• Introduce your roles and achievements in the projects you have participated.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

It's amazing, very good and easy. Calm interviewer. they were so professional and good. they inquired about my past experience and i told them and they were so nice. I loved it.

Associate Interview

Interview

1st round: Case - Behavioral
    2nd round: Behavioral done by executives
    2nd round is entirely focused on the famous airport test which is about how your personality fits with their culture.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very seamless interview process with initial screening by HR and then a case presentation. The process took approximately three weeks and I knew I had gotten the role soon afterwards.

Senior Manager Retail Interview

Interview

Made it to in person interviews with 7 different people across various functions. Worst company ever. Super unprofessional. After all that time, never even got a follow up phone call regarding the status of my application.

data science internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

First, they have sent me a take-home exam where I had to explain my project that I am proud of and also name any project that I have done changes to the available algos

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, ND (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Scranton, ND (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

my interivew went by very easy. the lady was nice and kind but got strasight to the point and didnt waste any time.i was overall pleased with how my interview went.

Data Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in January 2021.

Interview

The first step is a phone interview also known as screening interview. The second step is a technical interview to show capabilities. The HR interview is the last interview for checking character. After all interviews, reference check will be processed. The last step is just health screening.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal you would like to achieve?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

Initiated thru online application. This took a while and responses took time to get. Overall the process was over 4 months. Two sets of in person interviews - one with the hiring manager and his team and a second one with his boss.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in December 2020.

Interview

Receive interview invitation and conduct phone interview next two days, if you clear the first round you will receive another invitation within 48 hours. The number of rounds of interview is variant depends on which department and team you are interviewing with.

Interview Questions

• What function of excel you use in your current job can you give me an example   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.