Sandia National Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sandia National Laboratories Interview Questions

Interviews at Sandia National Laboratories

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

They had me meet a senior level researcher and asked me questions about my resume. He had large technical experience which could be seen by the questions he asked. He also explained the great amount of benefits from the research lab.

Project Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandia National Laboratories.

Interview

Very basic but nothing to do with actual job role . All behavioral questions plus one about fictional characters. I'd say brush up on your Netflix watching and be prepared to answer about past experiences but only related to direct job feild as they won't ask about you expiernce.

Interview Questions

• Name three fictional characters you'd like to work with.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online and then got an email about scheduling a 30 min phone call with a recruiter. She said there were 2 teams hiring for this position and she would show my application to both of them and if one or both were interested they would email be about another interview. I got an email from one of them about an hour long interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 strengths you have that would be helpful for this role?   Answer Question

R&D Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sandia National Laboratories.

Interview

I was initially interviewed at career fair. Then I was contacted by managers regarding their specific projects. Several managers were interested in hiring me, after few phone calls, I decided on the best program for me.

R and D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sandia National Laboratories (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Terrible. The guy who interviewed me didn't ask many questions because he was 7 minutes late to the 10 minute online interview, and was rushing to get to the next person.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked in this process.   1 Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

On campus interview with a senior engineer. Asked mostly behavioral questions, things about my previous internship projects and school projects. Weren't that many technical things that I had to answer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandia National Laboratories.

Interview

Contacted after applying, scheduled an interview with multiple engineering managers. Overall a smooth experience. However, it did take a couple of months before I had any luck securing an interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Short and straight to the point. Received and email giving directions on how the interview process will go
     Had a panel of a few engineers. Asked several questions from the selected engineers. Interview ended on time.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Very smooth process. The communication was great since the beginning. First one to go over my profile and company profile. Next one was a technical interview. The third and last was a couple of hours working with the teams. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Talk about latest experiences. Verification experiences.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandia National Laboratories.

Interview

The interview was very simple. Had a 30 min phone call with the mentor I would be working with. Was asked to describe certain aspects of my resume and detail my interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a group with a difficult team member. How did you address the issue?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.