Sanofi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sanofi Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.9

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanofi (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There was one Call with HR to discuss conditions and then a video call with line manager that was an actuall interview. Decisions maken were fast. Interview was performed in the positive way.

Interview Questions

• What might be challenging to you in new role?   1 Answer

Associate Scientist Interview

Interview

It is a phone call interview. The employer described the role responsibilities at first, and then she started to ask a few questions which are on the resume. After that, she asked some questions about yourself, like your expectation for the future and the salary expectation.

Sr. Director Interview

Interview

Interview Screen with HR then team interview with 4 people. Benefit package was attractive as was salary but team was very unimpressive. I ultimately decided to pass after feeling like there would be little change for advancement. Seems to by highly bureaucractice which is consistent with companyies of its size.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Interview process was easy. But the communication from the recruiting team was awful. The recruiting department keeps the candidate in dark and doesn't give any update weeks after interview. If the organization hires internally why seek for candidates outside and waste their time. Not a great culture.

Interview Questions

• Regular behavioral questions and scenario based questions.   Answer Question

Interview

Ideal. Behavioral based type of questions. Being able to give specific examples of previous job abilities. Working with others and what you bring to the table that sets you apart from other candidates.

Interview Questions

• How do work in team environments?   1 Answer

Clinical Study Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

The hiring manager interviewed me. She is nice and easygoing. Most questions are about my CV, no behaviour question. She asked about more details and my understanding of the Bayesian method. But I didn't hear from them afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my research.
      Why I use the Bayesian method.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with 5 people - easy questions about prior experience. It was all day, and they did not provide lunch or a snack, so come prepared! They want to make sure you have the experience to come and hit the ground running. They do not train well, so make sure you know how to do the job

Biologics Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

I started with the Online Application. I was then emailed about a time to schedule a phone interview. It took about three weeks to hear back with an answer, and a time to schedule an interview.

R&D Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sanofi (Lowell, MA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Strangest interview I’ve ever had. Interviewed for a r&d position and my interviewer was a scientist who had actually seemed to have forgotten about the interview. Didn’t get asked any behavioral questions and he just asked me what lab techniques I knew - I assume I didn’t get it but haven’t heard back officially so who knows

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview with done from remote and was setup after an initial interview with someone from Human Resources. This was also done remotely due to COVID. The interview lasted from 30 to 45 minutes and was mostly about the company culture and my background. It was an overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.