Sanofi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sanofi Interview Questions

Interviews at Sanofi

2.9

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Interviewed with three individuals and it took about 3 hours in total.
    Recruiter
    Hiring Manager
    Hiring Manger's Boss
    All interviewers were friendly and I felt very comfortable through the entire interview. I was more of a conversation instead of an question and answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

HSE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi in March 2020.

Interview

Had one interview with the HSE Director. It went very smoothly, she mostly just asked questions about my experience and told me the jobs/responsibilities I would have as an intern. At one point she asked me if I had any questions for her so make sure you have lots of questions in mind that you want to ask!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Very smooth interview process applied online and received a call from the project manager and spoke about the current project the company was working on and what I bring to the table

Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was easy going and friendly and then process was about 20 mins on video call. They asked mainly behavioral questions and few technical. it was more interactive than interogative.

QC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online. called me back after 2 weeks for an onsite interview. after that didn't hear anything back about the position. I emailed Sanofi recruiter a couple of times but no response back so I think if they say something about the status would be helpful to all candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

One on site interview with two managers. They primarily asked behavioral questions and for details expanding on past leadership and relevant experiences. It was a very low pressure interview environment and those that conducted the interview were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are three qualities you believe a leader should have?   Answer Question

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Bridgewater, NJ (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The process is very long and confusing. You don't know the status and sometimes you don't get informed of the progress. If you don't get selected for the job, you don't get informed. If you get a phone interview with the recruiter, sometimes they don't even know the job, so the interview with them is a waist of time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how did you resolve?   1 Answer

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

"Treating people like garbage might be part of their mission". I have met the most unprofessional hiring manager at Sanofi Pasteur.

I have arrived 10 minutes late for the interview. The hiring manager has arrived from the lift and started yelling "How could you come late to the interview?" in the office reception, with a tobacco breath hitting my face and in the most intimidating way possible.

He didn't even exhibit a common sense of taking the conversation privately rather than in the office reception. And continued yelling questions like "Is there an emergency, Did someone die" even after explaining that I was stuck in the traffic as it is rush hours. It definitely seemed that he needed help in anger management and impossible that he is in such a position at Sanofi.

I agree that it is wrong at my end to arrive late to the interview. A response like "It would be against the company policy to take the interview if arrived late" or taking the conversion privately would be still considerable. But treating people like this is totally unacceptable.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Newark, NJ (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Email correspondence with HR partners. Setting up phone interview. The same process fir setting up three panel interviews on site. During the panel interview 2 hours segments questions job specific and personality evaluation specific were asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions were job specific? Describe validation projects you managed.   1 Answer

In-House Rotation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Rely too heavily on STAR format and how the questions are answered instead of factoring in performance in current position and looking at the things I have done within a certain timeframe that have something to do with what I posted for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you spearheaded a project and how did you follow up to make sure that the project was going as planned or why it wasn't.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.