Sanofi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sanofi Interview Questions

Updated 11 Dec 2017

2.8

Sales & Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Submitted an online application and heard back within about 2 weeks that I was selected for an interview. Interviewed with 2 people at once. Mostly all behavioral questions, very friendly

Interview Questions

• What's the most important city?
      What would you do if you couldn't get in touch with your manager but needed to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Senior-level Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA (US)).

Interview

Very long and detailed (over 2 months, several phone interviews and one in-person) but highly professional and at times highly enjoyable. This company employs top-notch scientists and topic of discussions was science and goal oriented. Very few personality questions. The only drawback were the long periods of silence between contacts. I felt things weren't moving and if I weren't so particular about the job I was looking for I might have given up. However, I had other pharma interviews and none came close to matching the scientific rigor at Sanofi.

Interview Questions

• What would you do here if you come to work for us? How do you imagine your role?   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone interview. I then had a half-hour phone call with a recruiter, which went fine, and followed up by emailing him additional information after our call. It's now been several weeks and I have still not heard back, even though I recently sent a follow-up email to check on the status.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Interviewed for 2 different roles- had 2 phone screens with the recruiter. Both times recruiter said they would forward info to the hiring manager. After following up with the recruiter, got the same response "the manager is traveling." This went on for a few weeks. Suppose this is their standard response when they don't want to move you to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Typical phone screen questions. Walk through your resume   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanofi (Framingham, MA (US)).

Interview

There was a phone interview with the hiring manager from the scientific team and an in person interview. During the phone interview I described my background and training. During the in person interview I gave a presentation and met with seven people.

I will say that my background experience was a perfect match for this job and I did not receive an offer. This terrified me and afterwards I re-evaluated my entire interviewing strategy. I did several mock interviews with friends and made sure from there on out I would make each interview with each person count. (Practice typical questions, give examples (i.e. STAR format), and ask questions if no one else speaks. This worked for my next interview with another company and I got that job.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First, there was an informal discussion with the hiring manager about the position. Then I was invited in to meet the group (about 10 one-on-one meetings) and present my graduate work.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sanofi (Cambridge, MA (US)).

Interview

Began with a quick 20-30min phone call from their HR department. Extremely nice and helpful lady asked me why medical sales. Set me up with an interview with the head of sales. Upon arriving there the company's front desk employee was extremely rude and condescending. Told me to get out of the way for other people coming in and was very unhelpful. Terrible look on the company especially as being the organizations first impression like mine. The interviewer had me write up a 30-60-90 day integration plan that he didn't even look at. Drove 2 hours, paid $26 to park for an interview that lasted 10minutes. Very u helpful as to what the job entailed. When asked the common task/duties seen day to day as someone in this position he replied "8 hours a day, every 15 minutes just calling people trying to get a sale." I had actually asked him more questions that he asked me. Left extremely disappointed and declined the second interview.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sanofi.

Interview

Prior to finalizing job offers, Sanofi will ask for proof of your past salary. This practice contributes to wage discrimination against women and is starting to be outlawed, currently in Massachusetts and Philadelphia. I refused and they rescinded an offer. Happy that I discovered the way they do business prior to accepting the job as I'm sure this is this tip of the iceberg when it comes to their ethics.

LMS Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi (Bridgewater, NJ (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I spent 15 minutes with the person who was going to be my manager. We spent more time talking about things other than the job. Worked out well - I got the job and it has been great.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sanofi (Bridgewater, NJ (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

very quick. Interview was a panel interview. Met with 2 associates and a senior manager. Asked mostly questions about what previous job was and how I handled difficult clients.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.