ScS Sofas Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ScS Sofas

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ScS Sofas (Hyderābād) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was average interview.Interviewer asked me to give my intro and asked strengths and weakness. My Skills(I said c and python).then he started asking about c and python . asked me to write code in compiler for palindrome,fibbonicci,string manipulation question ,factorial.then asked about my project and my role.

Interview Questions
  • Data types, union and structure diff,max all basics of c and python
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ScS Sofas (Leicester, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Online application, phone call with regional manager, 2 enjoyable face to face interviews, overall great interview process, interview is very structured by the company and focuses on personality versus previous skills and experience

Interview Questions
  • What role do you think you were most successful in

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ScS Sofas (Nottingham, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

I was called by the branch manager of the store and was offered a first Interview with the branch manager of the store that was looking to recruit. Then a few days later later the branch manager called me again to explain that I would have to attend a second interview with a different branch manager and same day as second interview I was offered the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ScS Sofas (Sunderland, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

After submitting an online application I was contacted by the internal recruitment team to ask if I could attend an interview at 6pm that evening at an ScS store with the HR Director. I attended the interview despite the short notice and the following week I was contacted again to confirm that they would like to invite me to a 2nd interview at their Head Office in Sunderland (I live in Wakefield, West Yorkshire). I was informed that I would need to deliver a 15 minute presentation covering how I would approach the role in the first 6 months. I was sent the brief on the Friday for an interview the following Tuesday. At the interview I was told that I would be contacted within one week with the decision. One week later I hadn't heard anything and so tried to contact the internal recruitment team. I called a few times but the number was always engaged or rang out and so I left a voice message explaining who I was and requesting that someone call me to confirm the outcome. No one returned my call and then 11 days after the interview I received an automatic email from there recruitment system confirming that I had been unsuccessful. Personally I feel that if a candidate has gone to the trouble of travelling significantly out of their way and has spent time producing a presentation in preparation for an interview, then they deserve the courtesy of someone calling them to confirm they have been unsuccessful and giving them some constructive feedback. I cant think that I have ever had such a poor candidate experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach the first 6 months in the role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ScS Sofas (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in May 2019

Interview

I applied online and then got a call for a face to face interview at SCS head office which involved competency based questions and general questions like about the educational background etc. The interview went quite well and the feedback was positive. I was told that by next week before thursday they will reply back to me and not before that since the team is quite busy with some upcoming event , I was clearly told this and then a strange thing happens. I got an email after few hours saying that my application was unsuccessful (never expected such a quick reply) and I can request a feedback in detail regarding the same. I requested for a feedback and there was no reply from the HR Team/company nothing at all! The person who took my interview seemed more nervous and was intervened by his boss/senior inbetween the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Competency based questions. 1) Career achievements till date 2) Describe a time when you have taken an initiative on your own 3) What strategies you use to work in a team

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ScS Sofas (New Delhi) in Feb 2019

Interview

Good....It was awesome.... It covered all technical topics.... They gave sufficient time to think... Overall it was a good experience.... They covered all technical topics.... They made me feel comfortable...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ScS Sofas (Sunderland, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

Had to fill out a long form that duplicated the details of my CV prior to interview. Interview was one stage with one person. They requested I talk through my CV and did not ask any qualifying or clarifying questions about it or probe into my experience. Had to intentionally elaborate on everything to display my skills but didn't expect the interview to end once I had finished explaining my experience. Interview lasted 25 mins. I never received any further correspondence and thus had to assume I was unsuccessful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ScS Sofas (Newcastle, England)

Interview

I was asked to come in for an informal chat, I went in and they asked about my skills with computers and told me briefly about the job. Although I had no experience they explained that I seemed fit for the job and was offered it there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ScS Sofas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ScS Sofas

Interview

Kindly declined to carry on with interview and left as the pay offered was unacceptable. I believe they were trying to get alot of experience for as little money as possible either that or they do not read the CVs they request from applicants. I also dont see the point of being asked for interview on the back of CV and then request you fill in an application form.

7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ScS Sofas (Coventry, England) in Feb 2016

Interview

2 interviews stages with a panel of Managers and Directors. The first interview was a a phone interview which lead to interview with group of people. I had a feedback after 6 weeks from the day of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews