Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Schneider Electric

1,126 Interview Reviews

2.8

Computer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. First round was phone interview and it was 45 minutes. It was basically about behavior questions. Second round which was also final round was about asked for projects in my resume. It was 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• There was no too much technical questions. I don't why.   1 Answer

Computer Science Interview

Interview

I got in contact with the HR department regarding an internship position. They scheduled an in-person interview that took place on site. There was an initial behavioral interview, led by two employees, and was about general questions such as programming/education background, motives, and what I expected to gain from this opportunity. Next were two short technical interviews, and finally a general discussion led by a manager, about what to expect, assuming I get this position.

Interview Questions

• I was presented with an open-ended scenario about collision detection, and how to approach such an issue. I discussed different factors, variables, and calculations that had to be calculated and updated in real time.   1 Answer

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Louisville, KY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was asked to complete a one-way video interview for the first round. It was a little weird. After that, I was emailed with a request to interview at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good fit for this role?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I applied online and 2 weeks later I was contacted for a phone interview. Questions were pretty easy. HR then asked me to take an online assessment. Once I completed that, I was asked to come in for an interview. I met with two people. Interview lasted 30+ minutes. They asked me to stay to meet with 2 more people. They interviewed me for another half hour. Really great interview experience. They were thorough with their questions and really open to answering mine.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

The HireVue process was very simple. I thought it was great to be able to complete on your own time. You need to make sure to have a computer or phone with video capabilities for the screening.

Interview Questions

• Do you have past experience based upon the skills needed for the job.   2 Answers

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

You start off with a personality assessment and a video interview. The personality assessment asks weird questions but its meant to gauge if you're a leader and what type of leader you'd be. After that is the one-sided video interview. You have 30 seconds to think of an answer and 30secs to 2 mins to answer, depending on the question. It's pretty straightforward "why do you want this job", "why SE?".

After that is an HR interview, 2 manager interviews, and a panel interview that requires a 15-minute presentation. I didn't make it past the HR interview because apparently, I'm not "passionate" enough. Sure. Besides that the process is straightforward and fairly easy questions. Not sure how the manager interview is.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, then phone interview. Then was called for on campus interview at their office. The interview in their office was a whole day process. For this interview They had people from their teams interview you. There were 4 rounds of interviews at this step and each each round was a technical person. They were really nice and asked specific questions

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions about Programming Language C#   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I had two interview. Both of which were panel-style. The first was technical, where many standard questions were asked in the first half with the last half getting filled with a codility test and discussion.

The second interview was less technical, and seemed to be more about personality and fit. Both interviews lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• While I was prepared for the gamut of questions (which were asked) such as the last good technical book I read, some recent tech that I find interesting, challenges I've overcome, etc, an unexpected question was asked about my pet peeves. Although I wasn't ready for that ahead of time, we explored questions on that subject for a while, times it's come up, how it was handled, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for more. The hiring manager explained the service they used to map skillsets+jobs to salaries and told me that the salary they offered was within that target range. However, I had several pieces of evidence to present which I felt warranted a higher salary. We parted amicably, with the hiring manager thanking me for the research I had done and that he would look into it. About a week later, they contacted me again with a higher offer and I accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

It was only HR. No technical stuff

Interview Questions

• It was very easy stuff. All questions were about you   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (North Andover, MA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

First HR interview , 1 phone screen by project manager and 1 onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Explain MVC architecture , reverse string algorithm   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.