Schuh Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Schuh Limited Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jun 2018

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited.

Interview

the interview process was really chill, was asked to take something important to you. and then a group exercise which was a scenario, just be loud and smiley, use common sense and think how would you want to be approached in that situation.the interviewees were so nice too

Interview Questions

• what would you do in this scenario?   1 Answer

Store Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Warrington, North West England, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Group interview lasted 2 hours. We each had to introduce ourselves and give an interesting fact about ourselves. We did an icebreaking activity called Electric Pen which involved everyone holding hands and sending a 'shockwave' down the line. We were then separated into groups and we had to create a role play about what makes the perfect Schuh employee. We were then put in the 'hot seat' - we had 30 seconds to say why we should be chosen to work for Schuh. We were told that we would receive a phone call if we got the job and an email if we hadn't been successful. I didn't get an email or a phone call.

Temporary Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blanchardstown (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Blanchardstown (Ireland)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied on the careers section of the Schuh website about 1 week before being interviewed. I was the emailed my interview details and texted too. The interview was very chill. It was a group interview where we were freely able to answer the questions. It began with an icebreaker then we were asked a series of questions then finished with a 'hot seat'. 'Hot Seat' is when you've to say why you want to be hired in 30 secs.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be suitable for this job? (30 secs)   Answer Question
    • Describe a Shoe and try to 'sell' it.   Answer Question
    • Describe the Schuh 'values'. (Interviewer calls them out and you give your interpretation).   Answer Question

Summer Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Stratford, London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Quite brief and friendly group experience, Store manager & supervisor ask to describe yourselves, what your name is, age, current education, background, what you know about the business, what you expect of the company & you take part in a few group activities (Draw/label Schuh’s dream employee & explain the companies Ethos)

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me (Supervisor) about the business?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Derby, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Lots of candidates. Group interview where you had to introduce yourself and include an interesting fact about yourself. We then were split into groups and have to perform a role play which showed how we would apply the company’s core values to a days work. We then had to chose a show that portrayed our personality. Once stood in a semi-circle we had to swap shoes two times to the left and sell the shoe in 30 seconds. Staff seemed to think they were very self-righteous and made you feel a tiny bit inferior.

Weekend Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Birmingham, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Laidback, Casual Interview. Just be yourself so that they can see your personality. Loved how people weren’t chosen by their CV but by their personality. Really fun group interview chance to engage and meet new people and show the manager your confidence

Runner/Stockroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (London, England).

Interview

Decent group interview (more like a chat) to get to know you and see if you understand the company's values. Given the task to role play a scenario dealing with a difficult customer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Schuh Limited (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online on Friday got a call on Monday for a group interview. It was pretty relaxed we introduced ourself had to get into groups and make a poster of what makes a good sales advisor then we had to sale an item that they gave us then lastly we had 30 seconds to explain why we are prefect for the job. There was 8 of us but only 3 got the job. Be confident, show ur personality and make sure ur voice is heard.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online via the website and received a phone call a week after to come in for a interview. It was a group interview which lasted around a hour had to do an ice breaker and just talk about the company and times we were available to do shifts.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schuh Limited in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a new store that is opening, really easy application. I received a call from HR saying I had been selected for interview and was given one for 3 weeks time. The interview itself was very chatty and relaxed, it didn’t even feel like a proper interview. I was told I would get a call by the end of the week (the interview was a Monday) if I was successful and would get an email from HR if I wasn’t. I got the call on the Thursday saying I was successful!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.