Schuh Limited Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 236 of over 236 interviews

Other1%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Schuh Limited

Application

I interviewed at Schuh Limited

Interview

I was invited to a group interview over zoom just over a week after applying online. It was informal and relaxed, the interview was mainly to get to know our personalities.

Interview Questions
  • Asked us to describe the qualities of a good sales person
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland)

Interview

Everyone was made to sit on the floor as there was no room for the interview. It was only then that it was revealed that the contract was for only 3 hours per week in a quick comment while talking about the company and the role. The questions asked were exactly the ones in the online application only the answers had to be given in front of all of the other applicants.

Interview Questions
  • The same information that was asked on the application form.

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Jun 2021

Interview

Seemed quite disorganised but very casual and they made me feel comfortable. Was only interviewed by one person and it was a one on one interview. Mentioned they had a very high job turnover so don’t know if it’s a very enjoyable job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schuh Limited

Application

I interviewed at Schuh Limited

Interview

2 Stage interview process, first stage is a group interview with around 10 other applicants and second was one to one with one of the managers. Overall is quite relaxed and nothing too much to worry about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schuh Limited

Application

I interviewed at Schuh Limited

Interview

Very friendly, made me feel welcome. Questions were about qualifications, my good and bad qualities and my CV. Only lasted around 20 minutes and included a group interview which was good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schuh Limited

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call a little over a week later inviting me to a Zoom interview. There was just one interview, it was very relaxed, a lot like having a casual conversation. They asked questions about myself and about working in retail. We talked about what the job would be like, about the store and opportunities for progression in the company. I got a call back soon after offering me the job. Overall very smooth and comfortable process.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Schuh Limited

Application

I interviewed at Schuh Limited

Interview

Long creative task required to even get interviewed. They got my name wrong and they weren't very inviting at all. They make you review their current asset and you have to critique their digital platforms.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schuh Limited

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited in Mar 2021

Interview

Was all done over microsoft teams due to covid, was straight forward and easy, I just spoke to the current head manager of the store, it lasted around 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Generic customer service questions such as, "how do you describe good customer service", "give an example of good customer service", "what is one of your flaws and how do you deal with it" etc etc

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

It was a group interview. They asked us to bring a poster we had designed of what we would be like as a superhero. They seemed to be watching more for confidence, personality and friendliness in our answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (London, England, England)

Interview

Quick ice breaker, Introduced ourselves (hobbies etc). Got put into teams and were asked what is good customer service to us. Then we were tasked to create a superhero for great customer service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 236 Interviews