Schuh Limited Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Schuh Limited Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Schuh Limited

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (York, England) in September 2020.

Interview

It was in a group of five of us with two of the managers. It was incredibly informal, to the point where I didn't feel like it was an interview at all. They asked us a few questions but because it was only a half an hour long slot, they were rushing themselves so much. I don't feel as though they had enough time to actually get to know every one of us, and because we all had to answer the same questions, if you went last, all the 'right' answers had already been said so it made you look bad. They didn't even ask us what we knew about the company or about or previous work experience, hence why I think they didn't get to know us all individually. But they asked us 'what would we do with a million pounds?' which I thought was random, a good icebreaker for the start of the interview but because they were short of time I thought they'd ask us more work-related questions. We also didn't do any of the team building tasks other people on here have mentioned. We all had a laugh but I feel like it was too informal. They said you'd find out the next day if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing right now?   1 Answer
  • What extra precautions would you take in the shop due to COVID-19?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if you were helping a customer, and there was another customer waiting for assistance too?   Answer Question
  • What would you do with a million pounds?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schuh Limited

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schuh Limited in September 2020.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week later to schedule an interview.
    You were given a scenario and you had to answer how you would react in that situation.
    Easy interview as long as you come prepared.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited.

Interview

mine was a few years ago but you have to have a stand out personality from the moment you walk into the door. they literally know if they are gonna hire you from the moment you walk in. But we had to basically pick a show from the shop floor and sell it to someone else int the room. the you play other games like stop the bus etc. but remember you have to be confident and be bubbly.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Birmingham, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview with the manager and it was very relaxed and informal. It just felt like I was talking to a friend to be honest. My interview was on Friday and I heard back on Monday that I have got the job!

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schuh Limited in February 2019.

Interview

Interview was super chilled out, unlike anything I've had in the past! It was a group interview of about 8 of us. We had an ice breaker to begin with and then in pairs had to answer a couple of questions and then present our partner to the group from what we had learnt. We had to give a mini presentation in groups about customer service - one group even did role play! And then to finish we had to 'sell' a shoe from the store to the rest of the group. Was a really positive interview experience, so definitely nothing to stress over!!

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Northampton, England) in June 2018.

Interview

Managers made you feel at ease, applying in store is helpful to help get managers to know your face! Asked questions you can prepare for, none to try and trick you. Responded very soon after interview also.

Anonymous Employee in Greenhithe, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Greenhithe, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Very casual group interview, very fun and interactive. Got feedback if we wanted. We played group creative games, spoke to the managers. We got answered questions but not individually we went round the group. Had to draw a shoe and pitch it to the whole team.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited (Galway (Ireland)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process happened in the shop with three interviewers. It was a group interview with about 8 other people. The interviewers were friendly and the process was very casual.

Interview Questions

• Sell a shoe in the shop that you do not like to the group   1 Answer
    • We were asked to play a lotto game where we matched people in the group to a description   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Schuh Limited (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online on Friday got a call on Monday for a group interview. It was pretty relaxed we introduced ourself had to get into groups and make a poster of what makes a good sales advisor then we had to sale an item that they gave us then lastly we had 30 seconds to explain why we are prefect for the job. There was 8 of us but only 3 got the job. Be confident, show ur personality and make sure ur voice is heard.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schuh Limited in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on the schuh website and I got a call about a week later asking me to come in for a group interview later that week. My interview was at 10am, so I arrived around 10 minutes early and by that time most of the other candidates were there. There were supposed to be 15 of us, but only 8 of us showed up. Once we all arrived we were brought to an interview room where we played and ice breaking game, discussed the 7 core values of schuh and then we were split into 2 groups where we created the "perfect employee". Afterwards, we were told we would get a phone call if we were successful and an email if we were not. The day after my interview, I received a phone call from schuh informing me I had been successful.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.