Science and Technology Facilities Council Graduate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Science and Technology Facilities Council Graduate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Science and Technology Facilities Council

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Didcot, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Science and Technology Facilities Council (Didcot, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Initial online application. Process involved online application (CV and cover letter) before video interview. Important to show your skills and enthusiasm as many applicants. Video interview followed by 2 day assessment centre including group exercise, aptitude tests, hobby presentation, final project presentation, and technical presentation, as well as meal with line managers/graduates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Science and Technology Facilities Council

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Didcot, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Science and Technology Facilities Council (Didcot, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewers asked seemingly irrelevant theory that I haven't studied for several years, they had an air of superiority about them and generally not a very friendly interview. I asked two different people from HR for feedback at the end of the interview process but have not yet received this.

Interview Questions

• Explain how a thermos works.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Didcot, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Science and Technology Facilities Council (Didcot, England).

Interview

Assessment centre consisted of numerical reasoning test, verbal reasoning test, group task, HR and technical interviews

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.