Find jobs for Customer Assistant

Screwfix Customer Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 160 interviews

Interviews at Screwfix

Positive100%
Applied online100%
1.3
HardAverageEasy

Screwfix

Application

I interviewed at Screwfix

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and friendly. I have had worse interviews in my time so this interview went pleasantly. I got the job and the manager was a nice man.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you helped someone save money
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Screwfix (London, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview was simple and easy. Just the basic questions. None to throw you off. I was interviewed by the manager and had another employee taking notes of what I was saying. I felt it went well but still haven't heard from them a week later. Is it normal for them to take this long to get back to me?

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when you have become frustrated due to others stopping you achieve a goal?

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Screwfix (Birmingham, England) in May 2013

Interview

filled in a online form and got called in for a interview and pretty much got the job The interview was like a holiday camp where the two people asked if i smoked half way though and asked if i wanted to go for a smoke with them i did go may i add they asked if i have shopped at screwfix before i said yes and then they said when can you start

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed