Screwfix Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 158 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Screwfix

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Screwfix

Interview

Interview was easy.First it was a telephonic interview and then if you get selected. Then a face to face interview. The panel was nice. Competency based questions. Tell me a time when? Interview process was quick.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you worked as a part of a team?
    Answer Question

Screwfix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screwfix

Interview

It was an assessment centre, many tasks, seeing your skills working in team etc. They make you build something with objects in teams and make you explain why you chose to build this.

Interview Questions
  • Simple, what do you know about the company and why you want to work there

Screwfix

Application

I interviewed at Screwfix

Interview

Really good and comfortable interview, I really enjoyed it. There is not tention and the interviewer makes you feel at ease. Also the interview was not like a normal interview for example they didt just ask you question from a piece of paper, they added there own question which were more rentable to us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Screwfix

Application

I interviewed at Screwfix

Interview

Very simple. They ask a mix of skills, experience and scenario based questions. Fairly informal process from my experience. Definitely recommend applying for this role even with no previous experience in the industry.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screwfix (Luton, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

They schedule a telephone interview; face to face afterwards. - Standard retail questions with a few competency/scenarios based questions. - Prepare for interview by searching up most commonly asked questions. You could memorise most commonly asked questions such as Why do you want to work here?

Interview Questions
  • What can you contribute to this company? Why do you want to work here?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Screwfix (Dublin, Dublin) in Oct 2020

Interview

Apply online on Screwfix website. Received a email saying the hiring manager wanted to organise a phone interview. Phone interview lasted around 40 minutes, I was then asked to attend a face to face interview and to be shown around the warehouse. An hour later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • Are you flexible to work short notice.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Screwfix (London, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was a brief interview whilst showing you around the store. It was pretty straightforward basic stuff that most will be able to get through just stay calm and be relaxed while being engaged in what they say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screwfix (Warrington, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Phone interview first, asked the usual questions. Tell me about about your work experience... what you do outside of work... flexibility.... then rang back the next day to ask me to come in for a walk through the warehouse and further interview. The second interviewer wasn’t very competent, was very awkward and I asked more questions than they did. He advised at the end of the interview that they would give me a call to advise of outcome either way. 2 weeks later and had no contact from them. I had interviewed at other (better) places and got another job in the meantime. Really bad form from screwfix... made me think differently about the company. So emailed to withdraw my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Screwfix (London, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

I had a telephone interview during the COVID-19 pandemic just as stores were starting to reopen. Very friendly interviewer and similar questions to those mentioned already. The process lasted about 40 minutes in total.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time when you had to avoid distraction at work?

Screwfix

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Screwfix in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied online, was called a week later for a telephone interview and then asked for a face to face interview. Was shown around the warehouse and went through normal questions etc.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you has to work under pressure and how did you handle it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews