Find jobs for Culinary Operations

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Culinary Operations Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 409 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2016

Interview

It was the group interview that everybody talks about: pick a stuffed animal, build a car together, and talk through a scenario. There were eleven other people. I felt pretty confident and I made sure I was included on everything to try to stand out to the ladies that were supervising. I've seen people suggest that you open up the Legos or things like that, but what they don't tell you is that if you need to be the one to stand up and talk about the scenario card. This is very hard because everyone at your table is trying get hired too, so it's pretty much whoever grabs the card the fastest. Long story short I was not the one to stand up and I'm pretty sure that screwed me over. They let you go back out into the waiting room and call you in one by one to make sure all your information is correct and then they tell you they'll get back to you in three to five days. It's been weeks and I haven't heard anything from them. No email or letter. My friend interviewed not that long ago and they sent her an email and letter in the mail to tell her she didn't get the job. I'm just very disappointed in the lack of communication.

Interview Questions
  • A customer really wanted to see a new movie but the projector is broken and now they are demanding a refund. What do you do?
    Answer Question
  • A customer really wants a specific beach towel, but you are out of stock on that item. What do you do?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2015

Interview

I made an appointment online and then came in the next day, I was seen right away, although inside the office there was a lot of noise and there were arguments in the cubicle next over, my interviewer seemed very distracted, she even had to leave to tell people nearby to be quiet, and even after she offered me the position, she wasn't super gracious, just more like "Alright, another one". It all seemed like an assembly-line hiring experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in Feb 2015

Interview

It went very quick, I was called one day saying that they would like me to come in for an interview. I drove the following Friday to their HR and when I walked in they were ready to interview me. I was called in to a room and was asked about myself, and a few questions. They asked me how old I was, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What was the last movie you recommended to someone, and why?
  • When was the last time you had to work with someone you didn't like?
RSS Feed</>Embed