SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Food Service Attendant Interview Questions

Updated 9 Oct 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 410 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

Wait until they call you, then you will do a group interview (just get along with the others for the 15- 30 minutes you are there and contribute to the conversation) then you'll get call to do an individual interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

1. Interact with guests by greeting and providing excellent service 2. Operate cash register for cash or credit card transactions 3. Take and fill food and drink orders, ensuring correct portions, temperatures, and proper plate presentations 4. Restock cold line (e.g. desserts, salads, sandwiches) and dry storage items (e.g. cups, plates) 5. Prepare and carry vending trays in stadiums, selling food and beverages using cash transactions, if assigned to stadium area 6. Keep all assigned areas clean and sanitary, including emptying trash, sweeping, mopping, washing dishes, and detail cleaning

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

First was the group interview. It took a while to get in but they were very busy. We did some activities as a group, nothing too hard, they just want to see you be involved. That was the difference between the people hired and the people not offered a job. All groups have different activities because I asked some people from other groups what they did, anything from word unscrambling to what three things would you bring on an island. After that you were called in for a one on one if they were interested in you. I was asked one question and she said based on the group interview I was hired already.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for SeaWorld?

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Antonio, TX) in Jun 2018

Interview

It was fast, fun and simple you had to work as a group to get your objectives done there was two people in the back evaluating it was very fun

Interview Questions
  • What was your favorite stuffed animal and why

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

It was relatively quick and easygoing. A group interview followed by an individual one if chosen for the position. The whole process took about an hour and a half tops.

Interview Questions
  • They went around asking questions about customer service presenting several scenarios during the group interview.
1 person found this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

super easy group interview. Almost everyone gets hired. They make you solve a puzzle as a group. They also ask you to come up with a solution in helping a guest as a group.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in May 2017

Interview

Applicants worked through a series of scenarios as a team. Applicants were asked to describe their hopes and dreams for the future and how the company could help them achieve those dreams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in Oct 2016

Interview

The interview process was very easy and fun its a group interview and someone is sitting in the back at a table writing down what they think about you and why you should be hired. You use stuffed animals that you think best matches your personality and you and your team will put together a puzzle to show how good you work in a team. The interview is very easy you setup your interview online after filling out the application which is perfect because you get to choose what date and time is good for your schedule. I was also told if I hired on the spot which was good to but my advice would be just smile and interact with the people that you are in the interview with because that will help you because the interviewer wants to see how good you interact with people because it is a part of you job interacting with guest all day.

Interview Questions
  • Explain why you relate to the character that you chose? (When you choose the stuffed animal most likely a sesame street character.)

Application

Interview

A lot of the times you are most likely going to to do a group interview if you applying for a part time or a seasonal position. They are going to give you scenarios and one by one they go down a line to hear everyones response.

Interview Questions
  • In the group interviews they are going to provide stuff animals. Once you pick the animal, they are going to ask you why you decided to pick that animal you are passionate about.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL)

Interview

Run of the mill interview for food service position, asking a few details on past experiences, best moments and what you could work on. The woman I had as my nterviewer was very kind and enthusiastic. I do like that, at least at the time of my hiring, they hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you were challenged at work, and how you overcame the issue.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews