SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Lifeguard Interview Questions

Updated 15 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 409 interviews

1.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

It was really easy. I just applied and was given a date to do my interview. The interview was over the phone and lasted a few minutes. Definitely something anyone can do.

Interview Questions
  • Can you perform the job requirements listed?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

I went in with many other applicants. Everyone was really laid back and chill. The actual interview was probably the easiest thing I’ve ever done. The swim test was also average difficulty. I was offer the job on the spot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in May 2018

Interview

Group interview and it’s the most straight forward questions. All the questions they may ask you you can find them online and they are most likely going to offer you the job.

Interview Questions
  • Pick up a stuffed animal that best describes you and why you chose that animal

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Tampa, FL) in May 2017

Interview

Go into a room with 20 other people and interact. After get called one by one into HR. HR employee looks at resume and asked about past work experience. Speak up during the group time because it seems like they know if they are offing you a job before you go into the room with the HR person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Manchester, England, England) in Apr 2016

Interview

Was a group interview everyone passed. They basically wanted to know if you could swim or not, if you couldn’t you’d be offered a catering or cleaning job. We had to given one interesting fact about ourselves

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about sea world

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

Easiest interview ever! easy questions and because it is a group interview it is stress free! You don't get the regular pressured interview that a lot of jobs give you. They are super friendly and energetic. You can tell it will be a fun place to work in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Interview

easy, basic questions. 3 parts of the process. team building questions. yo go in, ask 3 questions divede into groups after you go to HR for the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roland, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Roland, GA) in Apr 2015

Interview

I was fast in the winter it was fun no take it slow tale ur time and let it go good dont lie and make a good point dress noce let ur makup look good take id cards with u and be ready to fill out paper

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2011

Interview

Very simple. it has work related questions. For them is more important that you do not use drugs and that you can pass the swim test. They ask about experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed