SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Park Operations Interview Questions

Updated 30 Nov 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 410 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

I got a call from HR, they asked for my availability, and then offered me the position. They briefly explained the duties and scheduled me then for in person meetings.

Interview Questions
  • what is your availability like?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL)

Interview

It’s super easy. All you gotta do is talk and get involved. In my interview there were three different stages. It is a group interview. The first stage in mine was that you had to choose a stuff animal and explain why, then you build legos as a team. The last one was to answer a question they give you as a team and discuss the question in the team your in. Then get up and explain the answer.

Interview Questions
  • Just how would you handle some guest situations

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

Applied to be a Park Hostess II. The interview was a group interview with 8 people in the room. We did three different activities. We had to pick a plushie from a pile of sea animal and Sesame Street character plushies and say how we identified with it. Then we had to build a lego car as a team. Finally they gave us cards with imaginary situations and we had to say how we would act in that occasion.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with an angry customer who did not receive the right discount at a store
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was a group interview, and after they called us back individually. After they called me back, I spoke to someone and he got me started on the process of signing papers and describing my job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

It is a group interview where people watch you perform three activities; one is to solve a puzzle, another is to solve common customer service dilemmas, and to explain why a plush fits your personality. Show up in semi-formal clothes, speak confidently and smile, and they'll readily hire you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in Oct 2017

Interview

When I applied online, I was quickly ask if I wanted to come in to an interview. I had to choose a time for a group interview. I choose 10:45 which was the last group and at the end they didn’t have job spots left It was a fun group interview They called me a couple of days later and I was offered a different job with better hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in Aug 2017

Interview

I took the online assessment and was told to schedule an interview. I called to do that and was told that I had to be at the interview THE NEXT Day and that was the ONLY DAY to interview for that position and that I would find out then and there if I was hired and would need to start TWO DAYS AFTER THAT. I drove 6.5 hours to get to the interview only to find out that all of that was bad information. The person looked truly horrified to be hearing all this. It goes without saying that my interview was essentially blown after this awkwardness. SO CRAZY UNPROFESSIONAL. Don't even bother trying here. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in Jun 2017

Interview

The interview is done with a group were you're taken into a room with around 10 other people, awaiting you are interviewers. They never ask you direct questions during the "interview", as it's called an "observational interview." First, you're asked to state your name and grab a plush animal and describe how you relate to that animal. After that you are given a puzzle to solve as a team. Finally you are given two situations per group and are asked to give the best solution to those situations. After all this you're asked whether you have any questions or not. They then tell you that you'll know the outcome whether you got a job or not after waiting about 30 more minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What is your name, what is the position you applied for, and why did you grab that particular stuffed animal?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in May 2016

Interview

I was a part of the minor interview event, and they did a group interview where you first selected a animal that best described you, then build a puzzle, than answer scenarios in a creative way (our group did a skit). They then take you to another room where they call out who was hired and who was not.

Interview Questions
  • A guest feels they were treated disrespectfully by a team member and complains to you

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in Feb 2016

Interview

They had us in a group and we was doing games having fun. Then we had to do tax paperwork and swab test. Finally hey will put the same group you are with outside and then call you guys in and tell you if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews