Search Consultancy Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Search Consultancy

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Glasgow, Scotland)

Interview

via telephone, simple questions, asking about the experience , the references, last jobs, my duties and things like that , my educations and training especially moving and handling training and was it still valid at that time

Interview Questions
  • regarding the experience in this field
    1 Answer

Search Consultancy

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Search Consultancy

Interview

Long and intense. Various interviews to go through. 5 in total with different members of the team/directors. Many questions on my personality, etc. And a further test that evaluated my personality.

Interview Questions
  • Mock interviews with employee who phoned in sick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (London, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview took 3 stages with an average time of 1 hour 25 min per interview. First round was with HR followed by Director and finally with Managing Director. Managing director was asking non role appropriate questions about my financial situation and business of my parents. It got reported to HR for investigation under harassment and racial discrimination.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about the role and how do you see being fit? Who financial sponsored you while you were an international student? What job your parents do and please provide name of their business? Do you live in shared accommodation or own property in the UK?

Search Consultancy

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Search Consultancy

Interview

Interview process was fine. Phone call, onto a F2F, then presentation. People were fine. Company was a nice place when I started. Interview wasn't too tough. People were friendly and made you feel relaxed. Manage to get from interview to offer fairly quick

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Search Consultancy

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Search Consultancy in Jan 2020

Interview

Telephone interview, face to face interview, then got told by the recruiter she had received feedback. Couldn’t get through to the recruiter for a week, in this time I got a call from the interviewer saying he would like me to meet some of his colleagues. I went in for a second interview and then called the recruiter and finally got through, who told me that the feedback from the first interview was that I had NOT been shortlisted. Why make me go in for another interview then? Absolute waste of time and energy. Would not apply or work with this company in the future. Terrible communication from the recruiter and staff in general.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Glasgow, Scotland) in Jan 2020

Interview

Standard questions, your education, your hobbies, experience in jobs, any professional courses etc as they help and what career aspirations are and what my 5 year plan is and how i intend to get there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Search Consultancy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Search Consultancy in Oct 2019

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview. Really nice and chatty people. Had to prepare and present a short presentation on what 5 qualities i believed a recruitment consultant should have.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is the 5 most important qualities in a Recruitment Consultant?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Glasgow, Scotland) in Jun 2019

Interview

Was called by a member of the internal recruitment team and had a phone interview 2 days later, met with two principle consultants 1 week later in the Glasgow office. Consultants seemed to be trying to put me off being a recruitment consultant afterwards I decided to withdraw from the process due to poor face to face interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • questions around sales experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Glasgow, Scotland) in Mar 2019

Interview

It was okay and they never got back to me or called at all I repeatedly had to keep calling to know if I was selected or not It was devastating and not good especially for a consultancy I’ll never apply here again

Interview Questions
  • Describe your skills in one word

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Liverpool, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Long, duplicating details, job already gone just wanted me for numbers, lots of form filling, personal questions, took over an hour to complete in total, be prepared for lots of questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews