Search Consultancy Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Search Consultancy Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Search Consultancy

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Leeds, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Initial relaxed interview, very easy to pass. Then a personality test which you cannot prepare for. Then a presentation about your initial strategy if you receive the job. Finally an interview with the director.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Search Consultancy

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Search Consultancy.

Interview

passed the interview with flyring colours and then failed application because of a thomas internationals 25 question bogus psychometric test. Do not waste your time with this company they are difinately not investors in people

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Search Consultancy.

Interview

I was contacted for this role and invited in to interview with the manager of the division and the regional manager. It was a relaxed but tough interview that really brought the most out of you in terms of your answers.

The first stage:

The first stage really was just a chat through the CV, why search etc so it's always really good to research the company in detail and mention things that other people won't. Then it was a break down of my career history and what motivates me etc - this was around 2 hours long so it really did start to feel more like a chat than a full on interview.

In between the first and second stage you have to do a psychometric and aptitude test online.

The second stage:

The second stage was to prepare a presentation on how you will make your desk profitable in 6 months, then a role play followed by competency based questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Search offered promptly ( same day as second interview ) and met my salary requirements so there was no negotiating. Just go into the interview confident of what you're worth.

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Search Consultancy (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England) in July 2015.

Interview

One informal interview with a manager which is a reasonably informal chat about your present role, previous experience and what you are looking for. They will probe your answers.
    One Presentation to the manager and a director - This will be a business plan for the first 6 months of your time in the role.
    Psychometric (personality profile and aptitude test).
    Verbal referencing with previous employers

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important things to you about your next role?
      What are your reasons for leaving? (they will keep probing until you have no more reasons left)
      They will ask you to produce a business plan for the first 6 months of your time in your new role at Search to present to them at second interview stage with a manager and director.
      They may ask you to complete a psychometric evaluation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.