Secure Trust Bank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

JPMorgan Chase

83 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secure Trust Bank (London, England, England)

Interview

Interview with Senior Compliance Manager/Head of Compliance. 1 hour slot but very rush and many questions and little time to ask questions. Salary not great too. Best to stay clear of this place.

Interview Questions
  • How to conduct Compliance Monitoring review, what are the risk risk and regulatory changes that could affect the firm, give an example of working in a team and delivering.
    Answer Question

Secure Trust Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secure Trust Bank in Dec 2020

Interview

Pre-selection call which turned out to be a short 10 minute interview. Told I would hear back within a few days and almost a month went by before being told I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Secure Trust Bank (Solihull, England, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

Contacted by HR to apply for a role in their head office in Solihull. Had an initial telephone interview with the hiring manager covering cv and the job role. Was then asked to complete a formal CV run through, presentation and competency interview as well as online testing.

Interview Questions
  • How to combat impersonation fraud

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secure Trust Bank (Solihull, England, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

Telephone interview consisted of the usual questions and a verbal and numerical reasoning test. The person on the phone went through my CV, what my existing skills were in relation to the role applied for. The verbal and numerical reasoning tests were pretty straightforward. A week later, I was told I had been successful in the initial stages and arranged a time to hold a face-to-face interview. Two weeks later, invited for a face to face interview during which another numerical test took place followed by competency questions. Calculator was provided.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of where you provided excellent customer service? Give an example of where you have gone out of your way to provide great customer service?

Secure Trust Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secure Trust Bank

Interview

I applied online and then had a telephone interview a number of days later. Upon success, a face-to-face interview was arranged. I was informed of success after a few days via telephone.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of when you have provided great customer service.
RSS Feed</>Embed