Secure Trust Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Secure Trust Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Secure Trust Bank

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Secure Trust Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secure Trust Bank.

Interview

I applied online and then had a telephone interview a number of days later. Upon success, a face-to-face interview was arranged. I was informed of success after a few days via telephone.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have provided great customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Advised of salary in job vacancy info.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secure Trust Bank (Solihull, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview consisted of the usual questions and a verbal and numerical reasoning test.
    The person on the phone went through my CV, what my existing skills were in relation to the role applied for. The verbal and numerical reasoning tests were pretty straightforward. A week later, I was told I had been successful in the initial stages and arranged a time to hold a face-to-face interview.
    Two weeks later, invited for a face to face interview during which another numerical test took place followed by competency questions. Calculator was provided.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of where you provided excellent customer service?
      Give an example of where you have gone out of your way to provide great customer service?   Answer Question

Financial Crime Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Secure Trust Bank (Solihull, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by HR to apply for a role in their head office in Solihull. Had an initial telephone interview with the hiring manager covering cv and the job role.

Was then asked to complete a formal CV run through, presentation and competency interview as well as online testing.

Interview Questions

• How to combat impersonation fraud   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.