Securitas Security Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Securitas Security Guard Interview Questions

Interviews at Securitas

1.7

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Terre Haute, IN (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview went very well! Extremely professional and personable. Relaxed environment and they were able to get to me quickly. One of the smoothest interviews I've had. The process was a great reflection of the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to fill this position?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Securitas

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Securitas (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for different position
     Was over qualified and was offered 6 other position with my choice of pick. I choose the offer that suited my pay and schedule preferences. I was told I could easily transfer to Europe if I would choose to do so. Due me being from europe.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can be an asset to our company?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied online and the process was pretty straightforward. received a phone call a few days later, apparently got an email later that said I wasn't accepted. For the most part not really worth it and a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for securitas?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas.

Interview

The interview process depends on who you are getting interviewed by. I didn't get many questions but basic stuff and was having more of a conversation than anything. once I told the interviewer I knew about safety first and how to deal with people from my previous jobs and that I was open to work in the next city, she told me I was hired and I started signing my employment papers and took a drug test. After passing the drug test I was giving the days to come back for training.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Securitas (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The next day after I submitted my application I received an email about interview, went to the interview sometime that same week; there were maybe about 10 other applicants totaled; I received a packet that was a couple pages long filled it out while the hr lady made a copy of my ss card, Dl, and high school diploma.

Interview Questions

• Is there any reason why you wouldn't be able to work a schedule shift?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securitas (Stamford, CT (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy 20 minute interview, ask me simple questions. Look over my resume a few times, tried to get to know me to see if I was fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Topeka, KS (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Watch a video and pass a drug test. Really not much to it, sign away rights for break or do not get the job. Really simple, show up is 90% chance of getting hired.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Henderson, NV (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy. It's more a matter of them feeling out your expectations, versus whether they can meet them. I very much get the impression that so long as you can breathe, walk, speak, pass a drug urine test, and obtain a guard card, that they will at least make you a conditional job offer.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelsea, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Securitas (Chelsea, MI (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

chrysler proving grounds, chelsea michigan , the white man doing the interview plus the other white man from Chrysler sitting in on the interview, told me not to notice him.
    he stated that they were working overtime and were short of people, i answered that i would accept the job, was not hired evidently, strange fellow! burly as all get out, kind of thuggish.

Interview Questions

• securitas interviewer touted himself as former military, and medical discharged,however if i had stated i had been on disability he would not have hire me! kind of thuggish fellow- stated he used his wifes insurance(hint securitas has crap insurance) he categorically discounted himself from the expectations he needed from future employees   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Securitas (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. Had to fill out a paper consiting of general questions. Then a second interview where they drug test you and scan your diploma. They set you up for a background check then after that you get called for training.

Interview Questions

• If you see someone doing something suspicious what should you do?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.