Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.5

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It's a STAR type interview. I did this by Skype. Interview with a supervisor and manager and another person. They will go over your resume and the interview process takes about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with difficult customers?   Answer Question

Interview

One phone interview. 30-45 minutes with Human Resources representative. Answer in the STAR format. Behavior questions will be asked. Be prepared with examples of situations from previous jobs. Sound pleasant and use your soft skills. They will listen for these things during the interview to gauge how you will be over the phone with the customers. Make sure to ask follow up questions.

WAH Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

Very easy interviews, one phone and one virtual. Explained the requirements of the job and asked about prior WAH experience, which databases I was familiar with. Virtual interview was scheduled on the spot after phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time a difficult situation arose and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Service Center Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

Wacky. Doesn’t appear that HR and the Hiring Managers are working together. They have a long list of jobs on the website, but if you don’t fit into the exact time slot the hiring manager needs, you are out. IMO not a good way to do business. You look for the best candidates and see what open positions they may fit instead of just one position.

IT Technician Interview

Interview

Interviewed with 3 dudes on the desk. Was a simple interview with no technically challenging questions. Not much to it other than that. The guy that trained me let me do my own thing for a while then quizzed me

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Ask questions about the job and what to expect I’m just answering this so I can view other job information easily interview situation question if you get the job nice up they lay off at lot

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

It was a good interview process, but hard time getting in contact with people to confirm scheduling. Everything else was seamless and easy to go through. The recruiter was great and very personable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

I was hired through temp agency. Interview process was easy there was two interviewers. Questions were fairly easy. They took turns asking questions. The atmosphere was very relaxed and I felt at ease. I was able to answer each question with no problem. They asked overall about 10 questions between the both of them.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to do teamwork?   1 Answer

Claims Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Memphis, TN (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied and received an invitation for an in person interview two weeks later. The interview went well. The position duties and responsibilities was thoroughly explained. All of my questions were answered. They interviewers were informative, polite, and welcoming. My next step in the application process is to take an assessment of my personality and math and writing skills.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about workers' compensation?   1 Answer
    • Do you have extensive knowledge of medical terminology?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Southfield, MI (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

It took about 3.5 weeks. I got in touch with recruiter at wsu virtual job fair Feb 19th. I did a phone pre-screening for LOA Feb 25th, an assessment March 2nd , 2 person general interview March 5th, did another assessment March 9th, completed background check March 11th, and a 2nd phone interview for CSR March 13th. I was verbally offered CSR position March 16th. I start training beginning of April. Everyone I spoke with during this process was very nice. Make sure you have 3-4 questions of your own in the 2 person interview.

Interview Questions

• Situational Customer Service Questions, specific and general about job experiences. "Tell me a time..." questions where they want you to be specific: Why do you want to work for Sedgwick? Tell me a time when you made a mistake and how you corrected it? Why do you think you are a good fit for this position? Tell me a time where you went above and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.