Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 306 of over 306 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Application

I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Interview

Medical claims. & data entry. Very strict on ACW & attendance. Good management & loved the pay. Would recommend job. Monday- Friday with no weekends. Shift ended sometimes at 9pm

Interview Questions
  • Asked about Your previous job experience
    Answer Question

Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Interview

Easy and laid back, only asked a few questions and they were very friendly and straightforward. The whole process took about a week and then I was hired on for orientation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Application

I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Interview

Interview process straight forward and simple. Virtual interview and work from home position. Started with a phone interview first then actual interview a few days later. Offer received a few days after the virtual interview.

2 people found this interview helpful

Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Application

I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Interview

It was not comprehensive at all and was quite unprofessional. Sugar coated the job to get you on and you get let down once you start the position. Would not recommend

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Memphis, TN) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was easy. They asked the standard interview questions. How did you hear about the job? Tell me what you know about our company. Tell me about yourself. Why should we choose you as an employee?

Interview Questions
  • How did I hear about the company?

Application

Interview

Initial Phone Screen and cognitive assessment to get to know me and my ability. Then panel interview with manager and others who knew the job. Conversational and not stressful. Any preparation will be enough

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

This was an internal interview. I already working in their call center. The interview was similar to the interview I received as an external candidate. Very typical interview questions (heavy on the STAR interview questions).

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you were in a conflict with a coworker.

Anonymous Employee in Howell, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Howell, MI) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview went great spoke to two very nice women who explained the job in and out. Was nice getting to learn more about the position and also being able to share my interest, experience, and work history with both of the recruiters. I hope to hear back from them it will be a great opportunity a great company to grow with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Indianapolis, IN) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a virtual interview. the interviewer was very professional and was very laid back more like a conversation than an interview. I felt so comfortable I was able to relax and show off my best self.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing that you have done at your current job that you would change?

Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • I had a phone interview scheduled and confirmed with a corporate VP through a recruiter. I waited over an hour. No call, no email, no text from anyone as to why I was ghosted. Very unprofessional and disrespectful thing to do.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 306 Interviews