Sedgwick Law Firm Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sedgwick Law Firm Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Law Firm

2.7

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sedgwick Law Firm.

Interview

This was for a senior associate position to essentially run a practice while the partner was traveling on another book of business. Internal recruiter call, two in-person meetings with the partner for whom I would be working, then a group interview with 4 other partners who were not even from the same office. They basically talked to each other, weren't interested in what I had to say or offer, and didn't provide me with any information about the job I would actually be doing. The thing that really got me was the conflicts procedure; there was no leniency on providing information from many years in the past. They wanted all party names, insurance carriers, outcomes, etc. from law firms I wasn't even at any longer. Spent 30 hours or so on it, and then they never even contacted me to let me know about the job. I called them every day for 2 weeks until they finally admitted they weren't ready to hire someone for the role. Obviously I did not keep in touch with them after that.

Interview Questions

• How would you get other associates to do work for you if you have no formal authority over them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Law Firm

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Law Firm (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I had one phone interview, and then met with other associates. The process was stalled and I had to push a little to get the process to move forward and get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why I was leaving my former firm.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Law Firm (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process included two sets of interviews. One formal with the managing partner and a second informal interview with other partners. The overall process was pretty streamlined and helpful for getting a sense of the firm. I would highly recommend working at this firm.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.