SeeByte Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SeeByte Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at SeeByte

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SeeByte (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

I sent my CV directly to Seebyte, after more then 1 month a recruiter called me. We spoke for about 45min. Now I have to do the technical interview with one of their manager.

Interview Questions

• Typical general interview question like "Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years?", "how do you manage multiple projects".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SeeByte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SeeByte (Edinburgh, Scotland) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online. I had a phone call with the HR and later was invited for an interview on site.
    Started with an overview on my CV and discussed on my experiences and interests.
    Later on I was left alone for around 40 minutes to work on a few technical exercises. Ended the interview talking on my solutions and approaches to the problem and with questions from myself.

Interview Questions

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied for Graduate Software Engineer role, didn't receive any confirmation for 10 days at which I called the office to check for an update. Was informed that it was an external company that handled all HR and that they would chase it up.

Received confirmation of application 2 days after my initial call, and a rejection email a few hours after that. Stating "Too many applicants to provide specific feedback". I then emailed again asking for specific feedback and was informed that the role was already filled, which seemed strange as I applied a few days after it went up on Glassdoor. They had also relisted the advert a few days before I called, and a similar role a few days after that.

Perhaps more the company that handles their HR's fault but it still reflects badly on SeeByte and made the process quite frustrating and feel like a complete waste of time.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.