Selfridges Receptionist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 171 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Selfridges

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Selfridges (London, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Apply online then selected for video interview. Was asked 3 questions based around the topic of customer service - Talk about a time you overcame a difficulty, what is customer to you and why do you want to work for selfridges.

Interview Questions
  • Was way too many questions about C,V experience e.g why did you work there? (Erm because I needed a job!) That was the 1st part! 2nd part was them getting to know you. Structured questions included describe yourself in 3 words, state a time where you gave good customer service, state a time you received bad feedback.. quite frankly the questions part was VERY long.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Selfridges

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Selfridges (London, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

First interview was intense, 3h with class activities and 15min 1to1 with one of the managers. Second interview with divisional manager, 10min conversation about your personal life and general knowledge of the area nearby.

Interview Questions
  • Problem solving, motivating team, sort it out issue, skills with costumers and team members
Be the first to find this interview helpful