Selfridges Stock Controller Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 171 interviews

Interviews at Selfridges

Positive50%
Neutral50%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Selfridges

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Selfridges (London, England, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

If you pass your first interview stage with your employer you will go through to the Selfridges store approval. It is a brief group interview with a floor manager. Alot of the questions directed to the group are opportunities for you to stand out!, so be the first to answer the questions always and don't wait for them to pick somebody. But also try to let others interact. Attire was smart try to be quite fashionable to show a bit of individual style they will like that. Try to be up to date on campaigns within the store as they always have a lot going on it will be good to visit the store to show you have been there since christmas!. As long as you are prepared you will have a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • your best customer service experience, given or received
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Selfridges

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selfridges

Interview

Applied Online, this consisted of sending in my CV and cover letter as well as doing the online test on the Selfridges website. I then got an email the next day requesting me to do a video interview, in which qs pop up on the screen and you have some thinking time and then you have to answer them whilst being recorded. The next day I received another email saying I had passed the video interview and they want to call me in for a group assessment, which I have next week so wish me luck!

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed