SendBird Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SendBird Content Writer Interview Questions

Interviews at SendBird

1 Interview Review

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SendBird (Redwood City, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening, long-form writing assignment, follow-up interview, on-site interview (2 x 2 people each), additional follow-up.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but everything was very professional obviously. The most difficult part initially was understanding the product fully (I am not a developer) and being able to use that to leverage my raw ability. Since I interviewed people at both the APAC office and US office, there were more video calls than I expected. And, actually, I could have handled that more professionally--I interviewed in my room and I think I had some towels hanging up (I saw the interviewer react to it). So, uh, find a good place to video call, be comfortable, and bring something to write with for notes.

There were job fit and value fit sections of the interview, and the value fit seemed to carry some weight, especially, I think, because the team in the office was small and in tight-ish quarters. So you had to be a good person, or it would be bad for everyone.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.