Severn Trent Water Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Severn Trent Water Interview Questions

Updated 2 Aug 2017

2.7

Senior Lab Tech Interview

Interview

very quick and to the point, the interview was quite casual and completed in succession with a tour. The interview was more about personality and quality characteristics as opposed to technical knowledge.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shrewsbury, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Severn Trent Water (Shrewsbury, England) in July 2017.

Interview

First Interview is with a recruitment advisor, informal and friendly. Second stage is an assessment centre, with maths test, and other types of competency based tests, but nothing to be worried about, just stay calm and read the questions properly before answering. Staff are friendly and helpful, really nice people and good work ethics.

Interview Questions

• Typical competency based questions   1 Answer

22 Sep 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave the feedback. We are really glad you enjoyed your interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Severn Trent Water.

Interview

Applied online and received a call in a couple of days. The HR then handed my CV to the department manager and after revision I was invited to the interview. The whole process took up to 3 weeks. The interview itself was really relaxed and the guys were very friendly. Looks like really great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in 2 first weeks in this position?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tettenhall, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Severn Trent Water (Tettenhall, England) in February 2017.

Interview

interview with panel of 2 people, did company research first which helped, interview fairly relaxed and took about 50 mins. Did ask for feedback but unfortunately didn't receive this.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you have had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

22 Sep 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are really glad you enjoyed your interview. I’m sorry to hear you didn’t receive any feedback after you requested it. At Severn Trent we strive... More

Engineering Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Leamington Spa, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Severn Trent Water (Royal Leamington Spa, England) in January 2017.

Interview

a number of online tests, with an invitation to an assessment centre. the assessment centre was a mixture of group and individual exercises. Make sure you know about the company's ODI's!

Interview Questions

Severn Trent Water Response

22 Sep 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are really glad you had a positive experience.

Business Leadership Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Severn Trent Water (Birmingham, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview undertaken on the assessment day, after a group task, role play and presentation. interview was scripted so seemed robotic on the interviewer but relativity easy. Strengths based about how i think id fit in and related back to the presentation i had just carried out. roleplay was more technical part of the assessment.

Interview Questions

Severn Trent Water Response

Process Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Severn Trent Water (Coventry, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Mixture of behavioural questions and 2 technical questions about wastewater treatment. Most of the interviews at Severn Trent of behavioural questions. When have you made a change in the work process and persuaded stakeholders to take on your change.

Interview Questions

• What are the pro's and cons of different biological treatment. I did an internal interview so if you are new to industry they might not ask as specific questions more a general overview of what you know.   Answer Question

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Severn Trent Water (Warrington, North West England, England) in June 2016.

Interview

offered a full time contract, then taken away 2 weeks into employment use a sourcing company to employ me, gain a sale they claim it does not meet the criteria, push you to mislead customers with re to discounts and time scales, offering intense training over a week that well covered more on facebook and youtube than anything else

Interview Questions

• experience and what i wanted from sales and marketing   1 Answer

Negotiation

told i would never progress from telesales

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Severn Trent Water in May 2016.

Interview

Passed the application which consist of 4 questions and a telephone interview by the HR shortly after I submitted the online application and got invited to the assessment center soon after.

Interview Questions

Severn Trent Water Response

Distribution Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Severn Trent Water (Coventry, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Recruitment is contracted out to an agency, who are woeful. Often fail to respond to emails and calls and have failed to inform me of specific requirements for interviews on 3 occassions. Management style presentations are often required, even for entry level jobs.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are limited to a set number of predetermined, scripted questions. The interviewer shouldn't go off script as this is deemed unfair.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.