Showsec Interview Questions

Updated 3 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Showsec

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Showsec

Found 34 candidate interviews
Showsec
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec

Interview

Went to a leeds university union room and presented documents, shown a PowerPoint about the company then asked the questions. Shook hands and left, not notified at interview whether successful or not but it's very wink wink

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work for Showsec
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales, Wales
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec (Cardiff, Wales, Wales)

Interview

i applied online and about a week later i received an email with info on a phone interview, after that i was invited for a 1:1 interview which was more like an invitation to bring my right to work documents and passport, after that i was able to start working from the next day forward

Interview Questions
Showsec
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Showsec (Leicester, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

Was invited to an open day after sending in my application. The open day consisted of a discussion about the role and the company, a short presentation by each candidate (approx 10 people on the call) and then a questions and answers session. The presentation element was one minute discussion on how I prioritised a number of tasks (provided details beforehand). I then registered my interest for interviewing for the role. For the interview itself, I was required to conduct a 15 minute presentation on how I would develop the managers within the team and how I would monitor my own progress and contributions to the organisation. This was followed by around 35 minutes of interview questions and a further 10 mins opportunity to ask any questions myself. The interview was with a panel of 3 people -MD, Head of HR and the current Head of Product Resourcing

Interview Questions
  • How would you ensure communication had been delivered effectively within the organisation? Quite a lot of questions around communication delivery etc
  • How would you handle the recruitment manager you would be leading (who had lots of experience) if he had failed to recruit sufficient staff for a project?
  • Name a time things didn't go to plan and discuss how you managed that situation
Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec (Birmingham, England, England)

Interview

Very easy do a video interview.. 7 questions common sense really.. Why do you want to work for them. What would you do if a customer was drunk What would you do if a crowd kicked off.

Interview Questions
Showsec
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec

Interview

Friendly but formal. Didn’t take long and was given an indication of if I would be successful there and then. Didn’t take long to hear back from them. There was multiple people and a few interviewers there to speed the process along.

Interview Questions
Showsec
Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Showsec (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

Online application process, once submitted the human resources team contact you with further information with offer of interview, meet the operational management team at there office, watch an presentation on showsec, meet with 1:1 manager to discuss role, find out 1 week later wether successful or not.

Interview Questions
Showsec
Anonymous Employee in Hull, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Showsec (Hull, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online and after having entered info about previous employment etc, I was invited in for an interview at the Bonus Arena. There was a small group of us and a supervisor gave us a quick talk about what would be expected in the job and what uniform we needed. This was all before we were individually interviewed. The interview itself only lasted about 5 mins so it just felt like a formality. They asked fairly standard questions such as 'What are your strengths/weaknesses?' and 'What previous experiences might help you in this job?'

Interview Questions
  • How have you previously helped a colleague when they needed?
Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec (Leeds, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

The application for the job was so simple just at a click of a button. The application prosess took about a day then i Received an email to book an interview so I did. This process took about 5 minutes. The interview was quick and easy, the interviewer gave some information about showsec and what this company does. However the overall interview was quick with just a 5 question assessment.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about showsec ?
  • Have you had experience within working as a team? If so what was your role and how did you overcome a problem or the task.
  • What experience do you have with dealing with conflict between people ? If so how did you overcome this?
  • Have you had any experience within working with members of the public ? If so what was your job role?
  • What would you bring to showsec? And how would this job benefit you and the company?
Showsec
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec

Interview

I Applied for the job online. Invited for an interview few days later by email. Was an easy process. Attended the interview and herd back within a few days saying I was successful.

Interview Questions
Showsec
Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec (Manchester, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

Ran late. Kept waiting 20 minutes in a small cramped room with many other candidates after fighting rush hour traffic across Cheetham Hill. Staff quite patronising and blase. Staff spent more time talking about how 2 of the interviewers were married than anything professional, relevant or useful.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if it looked like a crowd was about to cause trouble? other situational questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews