Showsec Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Showsec

1.8

Sia Door Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Very easy do a video interview.. 7 questions common sense really.. Why do you want to work for them.
    What would you do if a customer was drunk
    What would you do if a crowd kicked off.

Steward Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec.

Interview

Friendly but formal. Didn’t take long and was given an indication of if I would be successful there and then. Didn’t take long to hear back from them. There was multiple people and a few interviewers there to speed the process along.

Interview Questions

• “Name a time ... “/ “Give and example” questions   Answer Question

Door Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Showsec (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Online application process, once submitted the human resources team contact you with further information with offer of interview, meet the operational management team at there office, watch an presentation on showsec, meet with 1:1 manager to discuss role, find out 1 week later wether successful or not.

Event Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hull, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Showsec (Hull, England) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and after having entered info about previous employment etc, I was invited in for an interview at the Bonus Arena. There was a small group of us and a supervisor gave us a quick talk about what would be expected in the job and what uniform we needed. This was all before we were individually interviewed. The interview itself only lasted about 5 mins so it just felt like a formality. They asked fairly standard questions such as 'What are your strengths/weaknesses?' and 'What previous experiences might help you in this job?'

Interview Questions

• How have you previously helped a colleague when they needed?   Answer Question

Crowed Management/Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec (Leeds, England) in September 2018.

Interview

The application for the job was so simple just at a click of a button. The application prosess took about a day then i Received an email to book an interview so I did. This process took about 5 minutes.
    The interview was quick and easy, the interviewer gave some information about showsec and what this company does. However the overall interview was quick with just a 5 question assessment.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about showsec ?   1 Answer
    • Have you had experience within working as a team? If so what was your role and how did you overcome a problem or the task.   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have with dealing with conflict between people ? If so how did you overcome this?   1 Answer
    • Have you had any experience within working with members of the public ? If so what was your job role?   1 Answer
    • What would you bring to showsec? And how would this job benefit you and the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec.

Interview

I Applied for the job online. Invited for an interview few days later by email. Was an easy process. Attended the interview and herd back within a few days saying I was successful.

Event Safety Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec (Manchester, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Ran late. Kept waiting 20 minutes in a small cramped room with many other candidates after fighting rush hour traffic across Cheetham Hill. Staff quite patronising and blase. Staff spent more time talking about how 2 of the interviewers were married than anything professional, relevant or useful.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if it looked like a crowd was about to cause trouble? other situational questions   Answer Question

Event Safety Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showsec (Birmingham, England) in November 2017.

Interview

4 of us were invited into a room and 2 were interviewed at a time. The other candidates were able to listen to your interview which was quite awkward. Was informal and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you faced a problem and how you overcame this.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Showsec in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within a few hours I had received an email to say my application has been shortlisted and they will contact me for an interview date. After 4 days I received another email informing me to book the interview slot. Speaking to recruitment on the phone they were able to give me the dates and times available to choose from (within 2 weeks) however I informed them I would be on holiday during that time and they accommodated this for the week after I got back. I arrived at the interview centre and sat in a room with a few other people. It consisted of a short 20 minute presentation (staff informing you of everything 'Showsec', scanning of documents, a picture and then individually we were taken for a quick casual interview consisting of around 5 questions(which were then to be rated out of 5). At the interview I was then informed I would receive the results of the day within 10 days, a week later I was told my interview was successful.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work for showsec?"   1 Answer
    • "What skills/experience do you think you'll bring to the role?"   Answer Question
    • "Can you tell me about a time you worked in a team to resolve a problem, what was your role and what was the outcome?"   1 Answer
    • "Have you worked with a difficult customer before? How was this resolved?"   Answer Question

Steward Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Showsec.

Interview

Took quite a long time to set up the interview due to difficulty with location. Interview was somewhat unprofessional with both candidates within earshot of each other but interviewers were polite and mostly professional for the job on offer.
    Interview consisted of 5 questions rated 1-5 based on responses nothing too difficult if you are prepared or can come up with something on the spot.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.