Sidley Austin Corporate Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sidley Austin Corporate Paralegal Interview Questions

Interviews at Sidley Austin

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sidley Austin (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through a head hunter, then brought in to meet paralegal manager. I also met with a partner and associate. All were warm and engaging. Very focused on getting the job done. No nonsense firm with a culture that seems very open to women and minorities. The process took a total of two weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sidley Austin

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sidley Austin (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. Meet with 3 partners, 2 associates, and the program coordinator for your practice group. Pretty easy interview overall. I think you just have to say you're interested in law, willing to work long hours and willing to work lots of overtime.

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sidley Austin (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy interview experience overall. I met with two current employees who asked me about my interest in law. They did a lot of the talking, explaining what was required for the job and the company culture. They were friendly and easy to talk to. They didn't ask many difficult questions and overall the interview was pretty casual.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.