Sidley Austin Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sidley Austin Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Sidley Austin

2.8

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sidley Austin (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview process was long and stretched out over a month. I had two video conferences with the hiring managers and one in-person interview. Typical interview with Partners and hiring Marketing manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sidley Austin

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sidley Austin (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was better than I anticipated. I was interviewed by two of Sidley personnel, both of which were laid back, but still professional. Be prepared and test yourself the day before. Know about the company, their goals, etc. by checking out the website. I was asked about my prior experience relevant to the job I was applying for, my strengths, how I multi-task, and why I would be a good fit, amongst others.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sidley Austin (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through my recruiter and set up the interview for an appropriate weekday time in the afternoon. I arrived early, checked in at the front desk, and was sent up to the 23rd floor. Informed the receptionist on the 23rd floor of my appointment, she said she would let my interviewer know, and sent me up to the 38th floor. At the 38th floor, the top floor, I was greeted by two other receptionists who helped me check my coat and find my interview room. I waited for my interview for half an hour before receiving an angry call from my staffing agency that my interview had been "cancelled" because I "didn't show up." Confused, as I had been waiting for my interview to start since before my appointment time with no information as to why my interviewers never showed up to meet me, I asked the receptionists if they could contact my interviewer. They called my interviewer, who was very apologetic, as apparently there was a communication error with the 23rd floor receptionist not informing them of my arrival, and they just assumed I never showed up.
    My staffing agency rescheduled the interview to the following day, necessitating another day of travel and stress. After coming in for a second time, I made sure to be very clear with the 23rd floor receptionist that I wanted her to contact my specific interviewer, and was again directed up to the 38th floor for my actual interview. I was interviewed by two professionals from the regional marketing department, who explained the position to me, and the team dynamic.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to manage a lot of assignments and deadlines? How did you make it work?
      What kind of challenges have you faced in your previous job?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Interview

Easy and quick. The woman interviewing me just wanted to make sure I did research on the company and position. I was interviewed by the director first and then someone from HR. Questions were straightforward and to the point.

Negotiation

They offered $42,000, I asked for more and they offered my $43,500.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.