Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Siemens

1,978 Interview Reviews

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and straight forward. One phone interview followed up with an in person interview. The overall interview process was not too daunting. The initial phone interview was quick, less than 30 minutes. The in-person meeting was a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about process? Why do you want to be in sales?   1 Answer

Process Control Engineer Interview

Interview

I was contacted by an HR manager via email. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, I was invited for on-site interview. Process took about a month.

IT Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Interviewer was really nice but the interview was total chaos. Spent 45 minutes discussing the interviewer's prescription for eyeglasses, college aspirations of his children, etc. In the end it was "we'll let you know next week", which was several weeks ago. That particular lack of communication/follow-through is why I rated the interview as a negative.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Terrible interview to move from current position within the Company. The hiring manager was worst than my current manager. Given how bad Siemens Energy is doing, I have considered looking for opportunities out of Siemens.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your department?   1 Answer

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Berkeley, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I was contacted via email by the talent acquisition team for the Research Engineer: Robotics and AI position. I had a first 15 mins call with a recruiter and this was more like a screening round. I was asked about my resume and general fillers. During the call itself, he set up the next interview with the Hiring Manager.

This interview was 20 mins long and again was mostly resume based but with a few cross-questioning. I got a reject after this round because they were looking for someone with more experience. ( I was a new grad)

Engineer-In-Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter that asked the general resume questions, how you do in teams during conflict or if they're late on an assignment, and how do you see yourself growing with Siemens.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Long and intense, questions were common interview questions. Good luck. Be calm and yourself. Confidence is key in an interview you attend. Look forward to hearing from them ant day now.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself growing with our company?   3 Answers

International Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and they did a good job of answering any questions I had about the position and the company in general. Make sure you know how to explain technical concepts in the courses you have taken/from other work experiences.

Interview Questions

• They asked a riddle at the end of the interview to better get a sense for my problem solving skills and thought process.   Answer Question

Technical Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in February 2020.

Interview

First, There's a web interview that you will need to answer 10 questions that it will ask you. you can redo the questions as many times as you like, keeping your answers no more than 3 mins long. If all good, They will have you come in for a 1.5 hours interview(30 mins presentation and 1-hour actual interview). Your presentation is for them to see how good you teach others.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions and will ask you questions on teaching. For example, they will ask you what is the most difficult thing for you on teaching and what do you do in case someone is on his/her cellphone during your lecture.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone interview from the actual manager, then in person interview, never heard back. Got to meet the manager of that site, very knowledgeable as he has a tech background. Nice people here that know what they are looking for. I was a bit too green for what they wanted, which they were honest about. They didn't hide their concerns and gave me the chance to convince them I was the right move.

They ended up going with someone more experienced, which makes sense. My only complaint would be that I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about their product line and what you feel the value is in it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.