Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1,233 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Market Support Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The process was online tests, online video interview and assessment centre. Everything very straight forward and the assessment centre very friendly. This last part was a group exercise, a presentation and an interview.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

At least two or three in person depending on position. Process to getting hired is lengthy. Pay is negotiable if they need you otherwise they won't budge. Have all your ducks in a row !

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole cover round?   1 Answer

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA (US)).

Interview

Pretty basic. Two Behavioral and 1 technical. Technical was really basic accounting principles. They had a whole day of it and they night before they did a fun little networking event which really helped to break the ice and meet the current FLDP people.

Engineering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

Received a phone interview roughly 1 week after applying for position. Followed up with an on site interview 2 weeks after phone interview. Phone interview was around 30 minutes long. On site interview was approximately 1 hour and half.

Lead Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Glasgow, DE (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

After the phone/screening interview I was invited in to meet the entire team and run through their panels of interviewers (nine total including peers, mangers, and project staff). The interview was broken into several stages: 1:1, tour, peer review, manager/panel review

Interview Questions

• Comfort and ability to work within a heavily regulated industry as well as a heavily process driven company.   Answer Question

Field Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Nashville, TN (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for an operations manager position, 4 phone interviews with 3 of them back to back one and one half hours of constant interview. Had everything they were looking for experience, licensing, track record. After the interviews nothing no calls e-mails nothing, even people I knew inside went silent. Called hiring manager after two weeks no answer no return call. 3 days later I called one of the interviewing managers, when I ask status silence then stuttering, then the old I will have to get back to you on that answer. She did commit to letting me know a status as soon as possible. She never called but HR did send me an email 3 days later notifying me I was no longer a candidate. My impression was they were very politically correct but in my world people that do not return phone calls range somewhere between rude and unprofessional. Based on interviewer comments my personal opinion is they ruled me out because I didn't fit the age profile they were looking for

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

it took two months+, I was contacted by the HR team to set up a phone interview and then the on-site interview. The interviews were with the hiring manager and his team.

Interview Questions

• where did you find yourself working in a team with disagreements and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schenectady, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Schenectady, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied through college in mid-February. Got a phone interview in late March. The phone interview was 30 minutes. The recruiter introduced their projects available and asked about things on my resume. The recruiter was very nice, but then he only informed me of the interview 4 hours ahead of time. And I did not see the email and did not know about the interview until he actually called. I had to asked him to call back 1.5 hours later (when I could be better prepared). The interview was not very hard though. And then got a group/panel interview at their local branch in late April. Met 4 people on the team, got asked questions about my previous experience, my resume, some behavioral questions, my interests, and plans after graduation. The people on the team were all very nice and friendly. Got the offer about one week after the group/panel interview.

Rotational Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (College Station, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to the career fair and talked to them, the conversation went well, and they called me later that day to schedule an interview for the next day. I interviewed with two people of the HR recruiting team. They were nice, easy going interview. It was pure behavioral and experience on your resume. Be prepared to talk about the last internships.

FLDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens in September 2017.

Interview

Quick, fair, good showing for how the position is to be when you work there. They make you feel special and bring you into the company environment. Definitely fair but you should prepare and know everything about the company and what the role entails.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Champaign, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Basically, the interview process was pretty simple, since we only interviewed on campus, this is the only round of interview. The interview was just the introduction of all my previous projects on the resume and /or not on the resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.