Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1,420 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Market Support Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The process was online tests, online video interview and assessment centre. Everything very straight forward and the assessment centre very friendly. This last part was a group exercise, a presentation and an interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens in May 2018.

Interview

This was a video interview. It started off with basic questions and gradually got into more detail. It didn't go too much into detail. It just grabbed basic concepts for the position.

Interview Questions

• When given a one line, what are PTs, CTs, CPTs? What are the protective relays in the one-line diagram? What is load current at a particular place.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Application process was quick and painless. HR is very responsive and helpful. Overall great experience. The people are very nice and they like to know the reasons why you want to work at Siemens. A lot of questions were focused on how you can grow into an asset for the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Two day interview. The first was a meet and greet with the managers that would be interviewing you. The second was a panel like interview with the managers. You were asked behavioral questions, technical and resume questions.

Engineer-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Casual interview, I was asked to come back after a college career fair, then called for a second round and then invited to the final round. Although I did not get the job, I enjoyed the process.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process included in interview with the hiring manager as well as 2 team leads. Most of the questions were behavioral. There are questions about what type of learner I am whether I work well with teams if I can work well independently ex cetera. The technical Support questions included troubleshooting methodology questions as well as questions about handling of customers in difficult situations.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where there is no clear solution to a problem   7 Answers
    • What types of tools or methodology is do you use to troubleshoot difficult issues   Answer Question
    • If a client insists that a problem is occurring but you can find no evidence what type of questions would you ask the client and how would you handle any escalations   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Applied via University job portal. Two person interview that was very casual. Talked over my resume and career goals and then took a brief tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't very many questions, very freewheeling interview.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Florham Park, NJ (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was asked by email to participate in a video interview. I had no interaction with the company and received a rejection email a week after doing the video. This leads me to believe that the company is practicing age discrimination actions as I was more than qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic HR questions with no depth behind them.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Met at career fair, had an on campus interview the next day. I was contacted two weeks later for a recorded interview and then two weeks after that for a flight down to Orlando for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Sales?   1 Answer

Software Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Siemens (Remote, OR (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by phone. Later they called for a technical interview, conference style. Stay away from them. They call you not to give you the job but to give you a hard time. thei level of English was pretty bad. Super unfriendly.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Siemens in March 2018.

Interview

waste of time, got call from recruiter then senior manager, interview scheduled for 30 mins but dragged to 1hr to ask non relevant questions for job... just to waste time of company as well as mine

Interview Questions

• convert hexadecimal to binary and then to decimal not a programming just to know... looks like he is doing time pass.... wasted 1hr of time of mine as well Seimens company time not relevant to job descriptions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.