Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online. I was called and the details of the job explained and I was asked about my experience and why I wanted to work with the company. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems (Victoria, BC) in November 2019.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

But machine learning helps you focus on the key things.
    But machine learning helps you focus on the key things.
    Big Data has great potential to slice down the costs of new drugs. But machine learning helps you focus on the key things.
    Big Data has great potential to slice down the costs of new drugs.

Interview Questions

• But machine learning helps you focus on the key things.
      Big Data has great potential to slice down the costs of new drugs.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company.

Interview

First I did a "technical" interview to validate that I knew how to elicit requirements and would be able to function as a business analyst. Then I had a second interview with the location resource manager.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview: What is a non-functional requirement? How would you handle receiving conflicting requirements from multiple stakeholders? What tools/techniques do you use to prioritise requirements?

Second Interview: Standard STAR questions...tell me about a time you had to deal with a co-worker you disagreed with, etc.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company.

Interview

Screening interviews, take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees. Was not overly difficult but a long process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

good, panel of 3 interviewers
    relaxed interveiw environment asked questions relating to previous experience and skills mentioned on resume
    phone call pre screening first then first interview after a week second interview

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process was good up to the recruiter level and after that, it became very lame. Not very professional in terms of getting back to you, always trying to subdue people.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strength and weakness. What would you bring to the table   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company.

Interview

I was a referral from two current employees who I had worked closely with on a project, so it was very informal. The interviewers were more interested in whether I would be a good fit and if the projects I was being considered for were of interest to me than anything else.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with the principal VP for the Dynamics Division, then with a senior consultant and finally a telephone interview with the technical resources. Very thorough. All of the resources involved where very friendly and respectful. The entire climate was excellent from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were technical and product specific referring to the role that I would inherit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Upfront and personal. Sierra is very relevant and knowledgeable about the market they are recruiting in.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company in May 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one with the recruiter and the other with the Manager of my unit. I was required to ask my own questions as per the everyday life at work

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on my resume and my past experience in my previous jobs.   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

I had the chance to meet with each member of the team throughout the interview process. I really liked this approach because it's important for both myself and Sierra to get a better sense of whether or not we would make a good fit. Everyone was really friendly and I had many opportunities to ask more questions about the organization and the people.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment do you thrive in?
      Tell us about a really good experience you've had with a supervisor and a bad experience. What made each experience good or bad (exclude names and employers)?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.