Silverbean Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Silverbean Interview Questions

Interviews at Silverbean

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Silverbean

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverbean.

Interview

I was invited to an interview after applying for the role online. I was welcomed at the door and shown to a sofa area to wait for the interview. I was only there only 10 minutes and 6 different people asked if they could get me anything on their way past which made me feel at ease immediately. I was interviewed by 2 members of the Silverbean team who were both friendly and welcoming, which helped me settle into the interview. My interview lasted around 30 minutes, I was asked a variety of questions about my previous experience and why I believed I would fit the role.

The experience was very positive overall and I was offered the role at the beginning of the following week.

Interview Questions

Senior Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silverbean (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Two stages with CEO, one an informal chat the second a presentation and more in depth questions on strategy. Also had to complete a personality quiz prior to the second interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.