Simon-Kucher & Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Simon-Kucher & Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Simon-Kucher & Partners

3.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied through online campus recruiting. Completed two phone screenings with higher level consultants before being invited back for a final round super day. Everyone seemed really nice and supportive and was surprised when I was not given an offer.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

2 phone interviews. 2 in person interviews with math test. Interviews also did contain one or two case studies which were heavily quant focused - many math problems involved. No calculators.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

First Round Case: magazine subscription pricing question. Little math, mostly strategy.
    Second Round Case: pricing in EU markets, reimbursement landscape. Some pharma experience would be helpful. Math case is similar to SAT-style math

Interview Questions

• How would you price a drug? How would you calculate market size?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward. I applied through university recruiting and did a first round interview on campus. The final round took place in the New York office. Required a timed math test and 3 case interviews with the team. Everyone is very friendly and wants to help you succeed!

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

-First round on campus: FIT interview was straightforward, case interview was also fairly straightforward, some math and some qualitative with graphs, interviewer-led
    -Second round: In-office superday. 10 min math quiz (word problems, SAT style), FIT interview lunch, then three case interviews, each with a different upper level consultant. All fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions

• "tell me about yourself", "walk me through your resume", "why consulting", "why SKP"   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (Durham, NC (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied and interviewed on-campus for a position at the NY office. My interviewer was really friendly and pointed me in the right direction during the case. Definitely come expecting a case involving pricing. I didn't seem to hit the points she wanted me to because I didn't get a second round invite. The behavioral portion was just a walk through the resume, why Simon Kucher, and why the office I was applying to.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Two rounds - one 30 minute interview on campus with a consultant and a super day onsite. The first round went really smoothly...My interviewer was very friendly and gave me a pretty standard case. They then flew me out to SF and I interviewed onsite, with two consultants and one partner. Some of the cases were pretty tricky but overall not too difficult. A few days later, they called with an offer. The downside was that the offer was in Mountain View, even though I had interviewed in their SF office and had indicated I wanted to be in SF. I was pretty annoyed about this and decided not to take the offer .

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners in October 2018.

Interview

First round video interview consisted of 15 minutes of behavioral questions and getting to know each other, then there was a 30 minute case. Heard back quickly after that I was not going to the next round. They were very flexible in setting up time to interview me on my schedule, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Case was profitability within the context of increasing or decreasing prices for a quick-serve restaurant train. Question about price elasticity of demand.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

Came to school campus to interview candidates. Interview began with basic experience and behavioral questions and then there was a 20 minute case on pricing.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (New York, NY (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview process was first round phone interview
    - consisted of 15 minutes of resume
    - 20-30 minute case
    - case was pricing the iphone

Interviewer was very cordial, timely responding, and gave great feedback

Interview Questions

• Business Case: A company created a new phone with features that no other phone has and they hired us to price their phone. What would you need to know to price it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.