Simon-Kucher & Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Simon-Kucher & Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Simon-Kucher & Partners

3.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Math test along with resume review.

First round- 1 hour fit + case
    Fit interview was straightforward, and some math on case which was about life science.

Second round- Same as first round. No math on case, and it was related to life science.

Final round- 1 hour fit + company presentation with senior partner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Conflicts that you could handle better
      Why consulting? WHy SKP? Why life science?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

I applied online, the process took 4+ weeks. I first completed online test first, all chart questions. Then technical+behavior questions, 45 minutes. Got the results after 3 weeks. The interviewer is nice, but the process is very slow.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners.

Interview

one case first round which was great. the second round was good, or so I thought. They send a generic rejection email. ignored me after that- no feedback. The recruiter was rather incompetent, changed my interview date four times! "forgot" to send me my schedule. bookings were done mere hours before I had to fly out. Forgot about my arrival on the day of the interview. thank god, I won't work there.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners.

Interview

Many on campus opportunities to network with current employees. Upon submission of resume and cover letter, there was one on campus interview with a 45 minute case and behavioral interview (about 10 minutes were behavioral). Next step is a super day in their office with 3 case and case-like interviews, a math test, and a lunch.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners.

Interview

I applied online and then received an email invitation to a phone interview. The interviewer showed up 20 minutes late and he gave me a business case to solve: a pharmaceutical startup that has two different types of products to sell.

Interview Questions

• How do you increase the number of customers?   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very cordial interview unlike other MBB interviews I have attended. The interviewers (both rounds) sounded like "humans" who genuinely wanted me to succeed. Both rounds were 30-45 mins long and consisted of brief introductions, "walk me through your CV" type questions followed by a case

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

45 Minute First Round Interview and then a final round interview onsite. The first-round consisted of about 10-15 minutes of classic behavioral questions, and then the second part was a case about a company that sells genomic testing and if they should bring a third subscription package to market/if it would be profitable.

Interview Questions

• Classic Behavioral Questions + Case question about genomic testing and if its a good idea to add to an existing product line   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (New Haven, CT (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through the on-campus recruiting system. Had my first round interview on campus. The interview consisted of about 10 minutes of fit questions and going over my resume experiences, and then 20 minutes for a case. 20 minutes definitely seemed like a really short time for the case. The last 5-10 minutes were allotted for the interviewee to ask the interviewer any questions they had.

Full-time Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through my university's job site and received a response quickly that I was selected for an on-campus interview. The interview was mainly a case and only about 5 minutes was spent on behavioral/personal questions. The case was about how to increase return customer revenue, segmenting the market, and analyzing numbers to see if it would be a good idea.

Interview Questions

• How can we increase return customer revenue in the face of stagnant growth (about a specific company and product)?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simon-Kucher & Partners.

Interview

2 separate Hour long, case based phone interviews, mainly focused on how you think through the situation. Interviewer will throw you a bone if you get stuck.

Final interview was in office, 3 cases with 3 different people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.