Skillsearch Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 27 Jun 2017

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skillsearch Limited

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skillsearch Limited (Brighton, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied via indeed and received a call about two week later. First stage was a telephone interview explained about my current situation, was very relaxed, more about what I do.
    Second was a face to face where I firstly had a interview with the colleagues doing the same role and then the manager.
    I was called back for another interview with the Direct all within a week between one another (very fast) and we talked through my CV and experiences.
    I was asked to go away and do an online exam for our grammar and spelling once completed, I was called by the Friday with their decision. Overall a quick process but not rushed.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel receiving rejecting, as part of the recruitment process?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skillsearch Limited (Brighton, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Quite a straightforward process. Submitted a CV and then had a five minute phone conversation. Then had a 1:1 interview on site with the Director, which was followed by a panel interview with managers the next week. An offer was made over the phone a couple of days after this.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you've faced gatekeepers when making a b2b sales call.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skillsearch Limited (Brighton, England) in May 2016.

Interview

I had an informal conversation with the Director, followed by a face to face interview with line manager, and finally a face to face interview with the Director, and was introduced to the team and shown around the office.
    Everyone was friendly throughout the process, and able to answer my questions well, giving me a good overview of what to expect.

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skillsearch Limited (Brighton, England) in April 2016.

Interview

After an initial telephone conversation and one face-to-face with the head of the department I was applying for, I unfortunately, was not offered the role due to lack of experience. However, the head of department was good enough to recommend me to another department (under the same roof), where he felt I would have been better suited. I feel he made the right the right decision for both myself and the company.

Interview Questions

• Specify one of your weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate on my initial salary however, I feel that if I had pushed back a little, I may have managed to secure a little more.

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skillsearch Limited (Brighton, England) in January 2016.

Interview

After an initial telephone conversation, I was invited in to the Brighton Office to meet with Managing Director Richard, who was extremely open and honest with what the job entailed and whether my experience would aid the ability to take the role. Following this, I was invited back to meet the Team Leads of each department. There it was a frank discussion about what each of them focus on and where I may fit in to that, from a recruitment standpoint and a cultural one. One last chat with Richard and I was offered a position within one of the teams. Wasn't necessarily my first option in terms of which team I was placed in. I wasn't ask which i'd prefer but I trusted the opinions of Richard and the team leads to where I would succeed.

Interview Questions

• Recruitment is essentially a sales role - where in your recent experience can you point of where you've demonstrated sales skills or a sales mentality.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.