Sky Customer Experience Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sky Customer Experience Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Sky

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland) in October 2017.

Interview

Online application and then a competency based telephone interview. Was then invited to their assessment centre for a competency based face to face interview, a role play and presentation.
The whole process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to implement change and what you achieved?   1 Answer
  • Tell me what you know about Sky?   1 Answer

Sky Response

7 Nov 2017 – Glassdoor Community Manager

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear that your experience throughout the recruitment process was a positive one.

Other Interview Reviews for Sky

Customer Experience Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR firm where they asked competency questions. Attend assessment centre, which they did speed dating questions, different people came into room and asked you behavioural questions and what you know about the company. Role play about one of the colleagues in your team and competency questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in May 2016.

Interview

following a phone interview I was selected for an interview at their contact centre. This comprised of being in a room whilst various senior staff members came in and gave me either a series of questions or a scenario to role-play.

Interview Questions

• the role play involved being given background info on a number of staff and working out how best to manage an improvement in performance for all   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.