Sky Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sky Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Sky

3.2

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Online test, then if completed would go into a video interview.

If successful the next step is a Experience Day which is an assessment.

First you are told to buddie up, and told to find out 1 thing in common with each other and present it to the class.

Then you are told to select what's most like you got customer service. And this leads to a one to one interview where you describe why it's most like you.

After this there is role play where you have to talk to the assersor pretending to be a customer.

Once everyone is done you can ask some questions and then you are on your way.

I was told the next day I was successful. But this was not a job offer yet as they need to check my references.

Interview Questions

• what does customer service mean to you ?

what is good customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sky

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Leeds, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Sky call it an “experience day”, which lasted almost three hours. First there was a group task where you discuss and rank three skills. After that you have a role play with the interviewer. In the role play, myself was the employee whilst the interviewer was a customer and I had to resolve wifi isssues. Finally after the role play I had a strenth based interview. After the whole “experience day”, they got back to me via email the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Dunfermline, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky (Dunfermline, Scotland) in March 2019.

Interview

Online questionnaire and CV, if successful a telephone interview with customer service questions. Again If successful group interview involving role play and similar customer service questions. Took about a week in total from start to finish

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have gone above and beyond   1 Answer

15 Apr 2019 – Glassdoor Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunfermline, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky (Dunfermline, Scotland) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and passed their online test. I was then given a telephone interview which, although straightforward I struggled to understand the guy giving my interview (he mumbled and generally had a negative tone throughout). I had to repeatedly ask for him to repeat himself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond at work?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you went out of your way for a colleague or customer   2 Answers
    • List 3 qualities that make you suitable for this role?   1 Answer

15 Apr 2019 – Glassdoor Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. We appreciate all feedback and will make sure this is looked in to.

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Complete paperwork, watch a video, role play at the end, group task where you have to work with someone and figure out the best characteristics about someone who works in customer service

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you’ve been passionate about keeping a promise to a customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

Apply online, face to face interview, scenario whereby we were given a large booklet with solutions to issues and took a phone call from an interviewer who came to us with an issue, presentation on a new product.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

Not very good, the lady seemed like she was fed up, talking very monotoned. She asked me the same question 3 times, i gave her 3 answers but she kept saying thats not what i want to hear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

I was in a group of interviewee's we had group exercises, one included drawing. We were taken separately to a role play exercise. Halfway through we went on a tour of the ground and the studios and other departments within the company. But employees kept dipping in and out throughout so different people spoke to us.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

After attending a 3 hour assessment day and being told that there was a good chance of being given the job, I received an email the next day to tell me I had been unsuccessful and would not be entitled to feedback.

Interview Questions

Sky Response

12 Dec 2017 – Glassdoor Community Manager

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we value your feedback. We're sorry to hear that not all of your experience was a positive one. I will pass your feedback relating to the misleading information you received at the end of your Experience Day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky (Glasgow, Scotland) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, the next day I had a phone call to arrange a phone interview...... passed both and was invited for a Experience Day. All in All was a pleasurable experience.
    Unfortunately I wasn't offered the job but that hasn't phased me as it was an amazing experience

Interview Questions

• Tell Me A Time You Have Had To Deal With Stress   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.