Sky Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sky Project Manager Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sky (London, England) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview, met my boss, decision same day

Negotiation

Quick and painless

Other Interview Reviews for Sky

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sky (London, England).

Interview

There were three main rounds once I'd passed an initial telephone interview with HR:
    1. Competency Interview. Standard competency questions to assess such things as how stakeholders are managed, what sort of a PM I am, level of experience, how I dealt with challenges etc. This was to the Programme Manager and was supposed to include the Director he worked for but he couldn't make it.
    2. Presentation: gave a presentation on how I would manage a situation where I had to give the bad news to Senior Management that I'm about to miss a money earning milestone. What would the actions, messages and processes I would go through. This was to the Programme Manager.
    3. Cultural Fit: How I would fit into the team and organisation. This was to the Programme Manager and was supposed to include the Director he worked for but he couldn't make it.

Interview Questions

• How would you give the bad news to Senior Management that you're about to miss a money earning milestone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sky (London, England).

Interview

I applied online on their website. HR called me after about 10 days for a pre-screening interview to confirm experience, nature of my role and expectations. Then I had 3 face to face interviews in the course of 2 weeks, including a case study presentation.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the working culture is like at Sky?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sky (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Good.professional. On time. 3 interviews in total. Telephone followed by 121, followed by interview with DIrector.Had to prepare a presentation. I found out I was successful within 5 days. Overall experience was good.Interview was pleasant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate salary well.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sky (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

long, terrible questions, sexist feedback during the interview, it was mostly painful, especially since we are in the 21st century.... shocked mostly, wouldn't want my daughter to work here. Too long and some irrelevant questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked too many questions that were mostly badly communicated   1 Answer

Sky Response

11 Oct 2016 – Recruitment team

We’re sorry to hear about your experience; this isn’t the experience we want to give. We believe that everyone should have full and fair consideration for all vacancies, promotions, training and... More

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by two rounds of face to face interviews with different levels of staff at Sky. Friendly and informal throughout, with the intent to draw out more than you would during interviews based around rehearsed competency questions.

Interview Questions

Sky Response

4 Oct 2017 – Glassdoor Community Manager

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We try to keep our interviews as relaxed and friendly as possible, as we believe this reflects what life at Sky is really like. We're glad you... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.