Sky Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sky Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Sky

4.5

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2012.

Interview

After submitting my CV, I was asked to fill out an online questionaire, which is used to determine whether the applicant has the right behaviours/experience. I was then contacted by the Recruitment Team from the UK to setup a telephone interview with me. The interview involved asking me general team leadership and management CBI (Competency Based Interview) questions. Upon passing that I was invited to a first stage face-to-face interview. During this I was grouped with 3 of my rivals for the job and we were observed by 4 interviewers while being given the task of leading a mock meeting. During this we had a specific subject and had to come up with a solution. The interviewers are looking to see how you interact with each other and how you lead the group. They then score you based off this. After everyone has a chance to lead at least once, you are then given a break. After this you go into another CBI interview with one of the previous interviewers. Finally, after passing these two tests, I was offered a second-stage interview. This was a simulated coaching experience where I was given an employee personnel profile and asked to coach them. The interviewer acted as the coachee. There were two mock coaching sessions about 20-30 minutes each. After this you are either offered the job or given feedback as to why you didn't progress.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult aspect of the interview was the mock coaching session as it required you to deal with very difficult and intense situations.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate. My advice would be firm, but willing to accommodate. Sky is very popular and while they may be willing to improve the offer if you give them good reasons, they will not be amiss to offering to another individual if you come across as too hard.

Other Interview Reviews for Sky

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sky (Manchester, England) in January 2010.

Interview

spoke to the company with regards a tm job. asked a lot of questions on bskyb and what the companys vision was. was unable to answer this questions

Interview Questions

• what could you bring to the compay   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was difficult but really interesting and relevant to the role.
    Everything asked was based on what might happen in the role.
    The interviewers would put anyone at ease also.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped an under performing team member   1 Answer

Sky Response

5 Feb 2018 – Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review, it's always great to know our team's are making great first impressions. We hope you're enjoying you time with us so far.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

It was asked detailed interview where i was about previous experience, most difficult customer to handle , how will u handle team conflict.
    Role of a team leader
    Why do u want to join Sky
    What role should a leader play
    Situation questions. .like if this happens how will you handle the situation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Read well
    Know the company
    Be prepared with examples

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.