Sky Technology Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sky Technology Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sky

Technology Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

Online application followed by an online test which was situational judgement with numerical and literary aptitude tests followed by assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of a group project which took most of the day, as well as a situational judgement interview and a strength based interview during which you gave a short presentation describing sky as a company.

Interview Questions

Sky Response

20 Mar 2020 – Social Media Specialist

Hello and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you had a good recruitment experience with us, and we hope you'll apply again in future when the opportunity arises. Maybe we'll see you again soon?

Other Interview Reviews for Sky

Technology Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky.

Interview

I have only done the first stage, but it was nice and fairly straightforward. Most of the questions were situation questions and some of them were simple math problems. There was no time limit

Interview Questions

• Given 2 password guesses and the number of correct characters for each, find the correct password   Answer Question

29 Nov 2019 – Social Media Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review, and we're happy you had a positive experience with us!

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland) in December 2018.

Interview

1. Standard online applications with a few normal questions and C.V. submission.

2. After a few weeks I completed online tests, all situational.

3. Phone interview about 30 mins.

4. Assessment Centre, all day. I was only told that it included an interview, group task and a case study, which turned out to be also a presentation which was really hard but was really just a way to see you under pressure.
    The final part was then a backwards interview where I had to find about an employee (within technology), particularly their current projects and challenges.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland) in November 2018.

Interview

After applying online there is a phone interview and the next step is an invitation to the interview in livingston. I did not progress past the phone interview. There was a long delay before they got back to me whether I progressed to the next stage. Longer than they told me on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Innovation is fundamental to the success of Sky, especially in the markets that we operate. Why do you think this is so important and which innovative Sky products do you think are good examples of this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky (Livingston, Scotland) in November 2018.

Interview

After the initial screening there is a situational judgement test. After that, a telephone interview and if you are successful, the final stage of the application process is the assessment center.

Technology Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sky in October 2018.

Interview

Simple interview process - despite feeling racially offended at the assessment centre, I felt I did really well in the assessment process.

This was not the case - regretfully informed that I was "unsuccessful" which they could not give me feedback on after asking for it multiple times

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sky (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Very enjoyable Assessment Centre with one 1h interview, one fun group exercise, one case study and another one on one exercise. We also got to have lunch with the previous generation of graduates and a good tour of the work site. The entire process was enjoyable, challenging at times, and very well organised. We were in the midst of Sky workers and got a real feel for how the work environment would really be.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about your CV, your motivations to work at the company, and some competency questions.   Answer Question

7 Feb 2018 – Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Though we’re disappointed the application process took that long for you, we’re glad that it amounted to an offer to join us. We pride ourselves on having a fun atmosphere at our assessment centres to accurately reflect what it would be like to work with us so it’s brilliant that you enjoyed the day. We look forward to you joining us soon!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sky (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Very long, around 8 hours. You get lunch too but it's a lot to fit in one day, multiple steps through different people. The previous graduates who were there to chat to us were nice, seniors who were interviewing had a mix of happy and straight up look miserable. Finished the 8 hour day, waited about 1-2 weeks then heard back with no offer. They provided feedback which was great, I realised where I went wrong and worked on it. Prepare for a long but fun day of interesting tasks and people.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Online application- you really want it to focus it on Sky
    Telephone Interview- Be honest, prepare well for the usual questions
    Assessment Centre- Prepare to give a presentation with very little time to prepare. Group exercises

Interview Questions

• They pulled questions out of my CV but also the usual- whats your greatest strength/ weakness
      What motivates you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.