Smile Brands Patient Care Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Smile Brands Patient Care Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Smile Brands

2.0

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Puyallup, WA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

They made it very relaxing and felt they they were really trying to get to know me. They wanted to make sure that I was a good long term fit for the company. Asked me all the right questions. Was like talking to an old friend.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have? What do you like best about dentistry?   1 Answer

Smile Brands Response

13 Sep 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for your review! It's so important to make sure that not only is the position a good fit for you, but the organization too.

Other Interview Reviews for Smile Brands

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Cleveland, OH (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

the interview process was of course nerve racking at first, then as i started talking to the office manager i felt more at ease and felt comfortable about my position in which i was applying as i have been in the dental field for 6 years.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Felt very comfortable. Asked questions about previous experience and current skills. The manager that I'm working with now was there and her manager came in for about 5 minutes to get to know me.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schertz, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Schertz, TX (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Filled out Employment Application, spoke with the manager about the position and the hours and what the position would require. The manager was very professional and nice. I felt comfortable through out the interview

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work Saturdays?   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canada, KS (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Canada, KS (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

First it’s a text message interview with a few questions by a system they use. And if you answer everything correctly you make it to schedule your interview and then after you make the interview time you go in whenever you scheduled to have the interview a few question are asked about background and dental experience your hours you can work and reference they run a extensive backer over

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Interview

I applied online
    A couple of days later I received a call from the recruiting department for monarch dental. She was very nice, explained what the call was going to be about. She asked over the phone interview questions. (I.e. why should we hire you, where do you see yourself within the company, when can you start, expected pay, ext...). The call itself was about 30 minutes. Then a couple of days later the recruiting department called me to schedule an appointment for an in person interview with the manager. The face to face interview was easy. The manager and assistant manager were very nice, talked about the company, expectations, salary, job duties, asked about me, then they alternated scenario questions. Two days later I received a call from the manager informing me she chose me and that I was going to get a call from recruiting department. A day later she called. I accepted. Had to wait for background clearance ( 2 days) then I started that following week.

Negotiation

Smooth and easy

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.